Bloomin Brands Incorporation (BBI) – An Introduction
In the year 1988, Bloomin Brands Incorporation (BBI) is an organization that opened its first Outback Steakhouse in Tampa, Florida, USA. BBI is a restaurant-holding organization that owns numerous American casual dining restaurants chains. The company mainly deals with delicious food items like fish delicacies, steaks, grilled chicken, & scrumptious desserts.
Presently, this organization has a wide range of participating restaurants such as Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Aussie Grill by Outback. In the year 1991, the company went to serve the public with 49 restaurant chains and changed its name to Outback Steakhouse Incorporation.
Bloomin Brands Incorporation (BBI) is operating as one of the biggest mining organizations along with more than 1489 restaurants worldwide and has an employee’s strength of over 93,000 (as per the data 2020) team members.
How to Log In for Blooming Brands Inc. (BBI) University Portal:
To get Log In or Sign In into the BBI University portal, follow the below step-by-step guide:
- Visit the official website of the BBI University.
- You can also tap on the link provided at bbiuniversity.com.
- On the landing page under the LOG IN head, put down your BBI University “User Name” and “Password”.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Log In” button below, you can access your account.
How to Reset or Forgotten your Bloomin Brands Inc. (BBI) University Log In Password:
If you have in any circumstances your forgotten your BBI University portal Log In password, don’t worry, following the below steps you can easily retrieve or reset your BBI University or BBI Connect password:
- Move on to the landing page of the BBI University official website.
- There, you will easily find the “Forgot Password” option to tap on it.
- On the deferred next page, enter your “User Name” (OR) “E-mail Address” already linked with your online account.
- Lastly, tapping on the “Reset Password” button below, follow through the on-screen prompted guidelines to finish.
- After you have successfully Reset your BBI University password, Log In to your online account with the credentials & stay updated.
Requirements for Bloomin Brands Inc. (BBI) University Registration:
As a restaurant employee, primarily you are required to register yourself on the BBI-connect platform. There are some important requirements that you are required to fulfill in order to finish the registration process carefully. You won’t be allowed to access the platform if you fail to match the credentials required. Those requirements are:
- Your Valid Employee Identification (ID)
- Your Full Name
- Verified E-mail Address
- A Valid Contact Number
Additionally, you can be asked some more important questions, from the BBI HR department to verify your employment at any one or more of the Bloomin Brands Incorporation restaurants.
Bloomin Brands Customer Service Address:
Bloomin Brands Incorporation,
2202 N. West Shore Blvd.
Suite no – 500,
Tampa, FL 33607
Bloomin Brands Customer Service (Call): (813) -282 -1225