Home Depot Project Loan Login and Application
The Home Depot Loan provides the consumers with a safe and secure website located at www.thdloan.com to apply for a project loan and allows the existing borrowers to access the loan account and make payments online conveniently. Some of the features and benefits the Home Depot Project Loan Login Services offers to its customers are
- Apply online or in-store for a project loan
- Fixed 7.99% APR
- 6-month buying window to purchase products or installation services
- 84 months to pay off or in full with no pre-payment penalty; periods begin at the approval of the loan.
All About Home Depot Project Loan
The Home Depot Project Loan can only be used at Home Depot. If you plan to make an investment in your house this process gives you a large amount of credit for your big project and allows up to 7 years to pay it off. You get a fixed APR during the 7 years period. If you take a Home Depot Project loan you will be limited to purchasing items and services from Home Depot, which is either in-store or online. You can’t use a home depot project loan outside of a home depot. It could be a good option if you are planning to purchase all of your materials and installation services from the Home Depot store. But you have to make sure that you complete all purchases within the six-month window that Home Depot requires.
At a Glance Home Depot Project Loan
If you are thinking of applying for a home depot project loan, you need to consider a few other details.
- Co-applicant allowed
You can add a co-applicant if you want to add someone else to your application.
- Four Options for a Loan Terms
You have Only Four options for your loan terms. That is 66, 78, 90 or 114 monthly payments.
- No annual Fee
The Home Depot Project Loan doesn’t come with the annual fee.
Home Depot Project Loan Application
Those, who are interested in the Home Depot Project Loan, make sure they must apply with a service provider present. After that, they need to complete a few simple and easy steps to initiate the application procedure online. To get started, you can follow the brief guideline provided here:
- Go to the official The Home Depot Loan site at www.thdloan.com
- Click the orange “Apply for a Project Loan” button to be directed to the application page.
- Enter the Service Provider’s MVendor Number in the respective field.
- Select the category of home renovation you are applying for the loan for from the drop-down box.
- Now provide your M Vendor Number, Select Category, Enter Lead ID/Lead#, and Referral Store Number, For which loan product are you looking to apply?
- Then click on Submit button
Complete the rest by providing the required personal, financial, and contact details. Consumers with any application questions can call the Customer Service Number.
Register your Home Depot Loan Project Loan Account
After submitting the application and getting approved for a Home Depot Loan, the new customers can make payments and access their loan account through the New Home Depot Loan Program Customer Portal. For registration, the new members can do the following steps.
- Visit www.thdloanonline.com
- Click the “Register Now” link from the bottom of the Login section.
- Then enter your Application ID or the last 4-digits of Account Number/Shopping Pass, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
- After that click on the Continue button.
Home Depot Loan Project Loan Login Process
The existing customers as well as the new customers, who have registered their account, can log in to their account and access all the features of the online service such as make a payment, set up auto-pay, view the details and necessary information of their loan, and more.
- To log in, visit the Home Depot Loan Customer portal www.thdloanonline.com as mentioned above.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank spaces.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to enter.
How to Reset Home Depot Project Loan Userid and Password
If you are a Home Depot Project Loan customer you can recover your username and reset the password if you forgot your login credentials and cannot sign in to your account.
- Go to the Home Depot Loan Login page at www.thdloanonline.com
- Click the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
- Then enter your email and click on continue button.
If you no longer use the email account associated with your Home Depot Account, contact Customer Service for assistance.
Home Depot Project Loan Payment Process
The Home Depot Loan customers have three options to make their payments- online, by phone, and via mail.
The borrowers can log in to their account at www.thdloanonline.com and follow the easy direction to make a free online payment or use the free Auto-Pay automatic monthly payments feature. Or the users can pay as a guest without registering and logging into an account.
To pay off over the phone, call 1-877-476-3860
To make payments by regular US mail, use the following address
Home Depot Loan Services
P.O. Box 530584
Atlanta, GA 30353-0584
More Login Guide Post
Home Depot Project Loan FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What score do you need for a Home Depot project loan?
You need a minimum of 620 credit scores for your home depot project loan.
What is the interest rate on a Home Depot project loan?
Home Depot Project Loan has a fixed rate of interest with 7.99%ARP during the payment window.
How long does it take for available credit after payment?
It can take at max one to three business days to credit after payment.
Customer Service Phone Number 1-877-476-3860 (Monday to Saturday 6 am to 1 am, and Sunday 8 am to 1 am ET)