Best Buy provides the employees with the My TLC web portal to access all of their work information in one place conveniently whenever they need it. My TLC Online Account Login works as a resource for the employees’ pay, benefits, and employment at Best Buy. Using this, the registered users can view their shifts with all detailed information, as well as benefits plans and coverage, rewards, offers, and more on the computer or mobile device connected to the internet.
About Best Buy:
Best Buy is one of the largest consumer electronics retailing corporations in the United States. This multinational company has more than 1000 locations and 100,000 employees across the US and Canada. Initially started under the name ‘Sound of Music, as an audio specialty retail store, in 1966, Best Buy was rebranded in 1983 focusing on technology-based items including electronics, appliances, computers, phones, etc.
How to Log In to Best Buy My TLC Online Account:
If you are a Best Buy employee, you can log in to My TLC Online Account in a few simple and easy steps as described below. Before logging in, have your Best Buy Login credentials ready and open a web browser to go online.
- Visit the Best Buy My TLC Login Portal at mytlc.bestbuy.com/etm
- Fill in the User ID field with your Best Buy Employee Account username in the first field.
- In the next field, enter the password linked to that User ID.
- Click the “Next” button to continue for your Best Buy My TLC Online Account Login.
Best Buy Employee Benefits Features:
Best Buy offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the employees’ overall well-being. Also, helps them balance work and life and live a healthy, happy, and productive life with their families.
- Health and welfare benefits to ensure optimal health and wellness of the Best Buy employees at present as well as in the future
- Medical insurance including prescription drug coverage, hypertension and diabetes program
- virtual physical therapy and second opinion services
- Dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental coverage like accident insurance, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Behavioral health coverage
- Virtual fitness membership and free flu shots vouchers
- Comprehensive LGBTQIA plus health platform and concierge service
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance, AD&D, and, short and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on auto, home, renter insurance, pet insurance,
- Legal services plan, commuter benefits, identity theft protection, Savings builder program
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan and employee stock purchase plan
- Competitive pay, incentive pay, employee discounts, and funds for personal hardship and disaster relief
- Confidential support and resources for mental health with the Employee Assistance Program at no cost to all Best Buy employees and their household members
- Open and honest conversation, education, and access to resources like unlimited phone support with on-call master’s level clinicians
- Up to eight no-cost virtual, email, chat, or in-person counseling sessions
- Digital self-care platform including articles, videos, podcasts related to mental health, emotional well-being, addiction, trauma, grief, loss, etc.
- Social well-being like paid time off paid leave of absence and paid bereavement
- Tuition assistance and discount, Career development, and tutor reimbursement
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance, Caregiver Pay for child bonding and family care, backup childcare
Apart from these, employees working at Best Buy corporate campus have multiple on-site benefits access like Fitness and wellness center, child care, intramural sports, Café, coffee shop, and more
Best Buy HR Support Center Phone Number: 1-866-692-2947
Best Buy Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-475-6733