SECU Member Access Login Guide
Here you can find a guide to the SECU Member Access Login and account management. We have also offered steps to recover password and new user registration.
SECU Member Access is an online account management system that allows the user to find their financial information over the web. You can log into your credit union account at its website or download the mobile application. Logging in is simple if you are aware of the procedure and have a few things handy. To sign in without any hassle the user should remember their login credentials, have an active internet connection and is an existing account holder at the SECU.
SECU or State Employees Credit Union is an American financial institution based in North Carolina. National Credit Union Administration secures all the deposits made at the SECU. In terms of assets and members it is the second largest credit union in the nation. The credit union has 3.1 billion in assets and over 2.6 million members. It also has widespread network of 270 branches throughout North Carolina and outside.
How to Log into SECU Account
- For signing into your account you need to open the SECU homepage. ncsecu.org
- Look at the right and there is a ‘Member Access’ section.
- Provide the User ID in the respective space.
- Now enter your account Password in the box below.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged into your account.
Recover Forgot Password
- If you aren’t able to recall your password you need to open the login homepage. ncsecu.org
- Once the webpage opens you find a login section at the right.
- Look below the space to enter password and you will find a URL reading ‘Forgotten Password’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the password reset website.
- Enter your user id and last five digits of Social Security number in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to retrieve password.
How to Enroll for a SECU Account
- For new user enrollment open the website of SECU. ncsecu.org
- Now look towards the right of the login section.
- Below the sign in button you will find a link that reads ‘Enroll in Member Access’.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the enrollment page.
- Read the information there and scroll down till the bottom.
- Tap ‘Enroll Now’ button and a member access form opens. Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- 16-digit ATM/Debit Card Number
- 3-digit Voice Response Number
- Last 5 digits of SSN
- Click the continue button below and follow on-screen prompts to complete the enrollment.
How to Find SECU Branch Near Me
- To look for a State Employees Credit Union branch near you open the locator webpage. ncsecu.org/search
- As the website opens you will find a heading that reads ‘State Employees’ Credit Union Branch & ATM Locator’.
- Below it there is a search bar.
- Provide your full Address, City and State, or Zip Code in the box there and tap on ‘Search’ button.
- Now the system will display a list of SECU Locations near you as well as on the map.
- You can also use your current location instead of entering address manually in the search bar.
Find a SECU ATM Near Me
- If you are willing to locate an ATM nearby visit the locations website of SECU. ncsecu.org/search
- In the second step look at the top of the screen and there is the branch and ATM locator section.
- Enter your address, city, state or zip code in the search bar there. You can also enable location to use your current location automatically.
- Check the ‘Branches & ATMs’ option below from the filter options and click ‘Search’ button.
- All ATM locations will appear on the map as dollar signs as well as on a list below.
SECU List of Holidays
New Year’s Day – Monday, January 3rd (Observed)
Memorial Day- Monday, May 30th
Independence Day- Monday, July 4th
Labor Day- Monday, September 5th
Thanksgiving Day- Thursday, November 24th
Day after Thanksgiving Day- Friday, November 25th
Christmas Eve- Friday, December 23rd (Observed)
Christmas Day- Monday, December 26th (Observed)
Hours of Operation
The State Employees Credit Union is operational Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3pm and is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
SECU Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of the SECU?
The State Employees Credit Union official and login website can be reached out at www.ncsecu.org.
How can I reach SECU customer service?
If you have any trouble regarding your account at the credit union then you may feel free to reach out to the help desk at (888) 732-8562. To report a lost or stolen card you need to call (888) 732-8562.
What If I am not able to sign into my online account?
If you cannot log into your State Employees Credit Union account you need to check for troubleshooting. Verify that you have entered the right credentials, check your connection and connect with the help desk if required.
What is the routing number for SECU?
253177049 is the routing number that is used at all branches of the State Employees Credit Union.
Do they have a mobile app at State Employees Credit Union?
Yes you can download the SECU mobile application which is available for all Android and iOS powered devices. Once you have the app on your device you can bank even on the go.
We hope the article above demonstrated the account login steps. If you have gone through the guide you can sign into your account with ease. For assistance, you can call (800) ASK-SECU or (919) 839-5400. This was the end of the article.