www.amex.us/bcersvp – AmEx Blue Cash Everyday Card Application Guide
American Express Customers, who have received an invitation to apply for American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card in the mail, can join the Blue Cash Everyday Apply program to get rewards and enjoy savings daily. There are three ways to complete the application- through online, mail and telephone.
To apply online
You can apply for Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card online. It is the most convenient and the fastest way among the three application process and takes only a few minutes to complete. To apply for the card online you can follow the steps listed below:
- Go to at amex.us/bcersvp
- Enter the RSVP code. RSVP is a unique 14 characters code that can be easily found on your Blue Cash Everyday Card invitation which you received by mail.
- Enter the Zip Code
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Next, provide some of your personal details in the specified field and finish the rest of the application.
- Upon completion, your application for the Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card will be processed.
- And you will get a decision in merely 30 seconds.
To apply by mail
If you don’t want to go through the online process, you can complete the application by mail which you received from your mailer. But the paper application takes more time than online and you need to wait up to 7 days to receive a decision on the acceptance of your application. To make a paper application you have to provide some personal and contact information such as:
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Employer Name
- Personal Assets
To apply by telephone
You can directly contact with an American Express Customer Service Representative via phone and apply for the card. Here you have to provide all of the required information over the phone and the representative will make your application be processed. The phone number to reach the representative for the application is 1-800-235-3476.
Rewards and benefits of Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card Holders
- After acceptance of the card application, new customers will be eligible for $200 cash back bonus. They can receive $200 statement credit if they make $1000 purchase using the new card within first three months.
- New consumers will get the benefit of 0% introductory APR for 15 months on the purchase and balance transfers. After that, they will receive a variable rate.
- 3% cash back at US supermarkets. (On up to $6000 per year in purchases)
- 2% cash back at US gas station and select department store.
- 1% cash back on other purchase
- All the cash back will be received in reward dollars which can be redeemed for a statement credit.
- No Annual Fee
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5% or 3% of the balance on each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% or 3% of the balance on each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: Up to 38%
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to 38%
- Overlimit: None
Call 1-800-528-2122 (card replacement and general queries)
Call 1-800-954-0559/1-801-449-4019 (domestic and international issues)
American Express Customer Relation
02-04-40, 4315 S 2700 W, Salt Lake City