Publix Super Markets rewards its associates with a complete package of benefits for their dedication as well as to support them at all stages of life. The company also provides a dedicated employee portal, Publix Passport, to log in and access all of their work information including employee benefits in one convenient place. The service is available for eligible Publix employees on their computer, laptop, smartphone-connected with the internet from anywhere in the world.
Publix Employee Benefits Offers & Features:
Publix Super Markets Inc. is the largest and fastest-growing private employee-owned supermarket chain in the United States. The company provides core benefits along with select additional benefits for all eligible associates of Publix. Here are the highlights of key benefits offered by Publix.
- Group Health Plan with prescription benefits
- Group Dental and Vision Plan
- Flu shots
- Mental Health and tobacco cessation resources
- Company paid life insurance with accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Physical activity
- Prescription Plan and Medication Savings
- Annual Holiday Cash bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Direct Deposit up to 3 checking or savings accounts
- Credit Union membership
- Vacation pay, bereavement pay, and jury duty pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for approved majors
Career & Training Benefits:
- Job class training by a designated expert within the employee’s apartment
- Reference library for ongoing structured on-the-job training support
- Formal mentoring program for new retail managers and support staff associates
- Leadership development program to master effective communications, handle conflict resolution, coach others, etc.
- Ongoing development course for targeted training to new initiatives of Publix
- Technical and operational training programs like national food safety training, store account profit and loss, CRR/AED, and others
- Access to library books, videos, and other resources to support personal growth and development
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan to contribute Publix stocks to the employees each year
- Purchase additional shares of Publix privately held stock
- Paid parental leave and 6 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free lunches for the employees working at facilities with a cafeteria
- Business casual attires
- Service Rewards and advancement opportunities
- Free parking
- Annual Survey to let management know your opinion on a variety of workplace quality issues
- Discounts on a range of merchandise and services e.g. computers, electronics, phones, security systems, hotels, jewelry, shoes, loans, and many more
Publix Passport Login Requirements:
Publix Passport e-portal is exclusively for the Publix Super Markets associates with required employee login credentials. If you are an eligible employee currently working at Publix, you can use this Passport service by logging into the system. To log in to your Publix Passport Online Account, you may
- Visit the official Publix Passport website at www.publix.org
- Scroll down a little to reach the login section in the middle of the page
- Or, you can go to the single Publix Passport Login Page by clicking the “Log In” link at the top right corner of the homepage or by visiting www.publix.org/passport
- Enter your Publix Employee ID in the Username field and the Password linked to that ID in the field next.
- Click the “Log In” button to enter into your Publix Passport Account.
How to Reset Publix Passport Account Login Password Online:
As a new Publix associate, you may need to set your Passport Account Password before logging in. If you are an existing user and experiencing password-related issues while logging into your Publix Passport Account, you also need to change or reset that password. To begin the resetting process, keep your employee details handy, and then,
- Go to the Publix Passport site, www.publix.org
- Click the “Log In” link at the top right corner of the page.
- After the Publix Passport Login Portal is open, move to the bottom of the login area in the left and click the “I need help logging in” link.
- Enter your Publix Associate User ID and the last 4 digits of Social Security Number in the blank spaces on the ‘Reset Password’ page.
- Select the “Continue” button and create a new password as you will be directed.
Once the resetting process is over, you can return to the Login page to access your Publix Passport Account online.
MyWakeHealth Patient Portal Login Step by Step
Access to Krispy Kreme Employee Benefits Account
Publix Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-800-242-1227
Publix Employee Phone Number for asking questions about benefits, payroll, account, personnel, etc.: 1-863-688-1188
P.O. Box 32040
Lakeland, Florida 33802