www.riteaidcares.com – Take Survey for a chance to win $1,000
Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey
Rite Aid Pharmacy is offering their customers to complete the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey and receive a free entry to the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes to get a chance of winning the grand prize $1000 or one of the ten chances to win $100 cash in form of a check.
Rules to enter the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes
To take part in the Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey entrants need to follow some certain rules and fulfill requirements such as:
- They must be legal residents of the United States.
- Their age must be 18 years or above at the time of entry to the sweepstakes.
- They should not have any kind of association with the Sponsor, Rite Aid and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and other agencies related to Rite Aid.
- Entry of the sweepstakes can be done two ways- online or mail. To enter online you must have a Rite Aid cash register receipt with survey code and survey invitation.
Enter the survey and win the prize
To take the Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey online, entrants can follow the steps listed here:
- Visit www.riteaidcares.com
- Choose your preferred language for the survey.
- Enter the cashier code printed at the top of the Rite Aid cash register receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code from at the bottom of the receipt.
- Click “Next” to initiate the survey.
- Fill out the survey as per your knowledge and provide the required details to enter the Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes.
If you face any problem to locate the codes, view the sample receipt image circling the numbers on the page. To see the sweepstakes rules or winners’ list, click the link provided at the bottom of the page and download the files.
Some Notes on Rite Aid Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes
The Rite Aid sweepstakes are void in Florida and where it’s prohibited.
The sweepstakes period starts on Sunday, March 4, 2018, and ends on Saturday, March 2, 2019. There are total 12 entry periods; participants must enter the sweepstakes during the entry period to be eligible for the contest drawing.
Three stores and three pharmacy online surveys and sweepstakes entries are allowed for each household per month. No limitation in the mail entry.
Potential grand prize winners need to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release and return within the time mentioned in their notification letter.
To receive a copy of official rules or a copy of winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by mail to
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Rules/Winners List,
PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616
Sponsor: Rite Aid
30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 18011