www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan – Citizens Bank- Pay My Loan
Citizens Bank- Pay My Loan
Citizens Bank comes up with a lot of choices for their loan customers, who have a car, boat, recreational vehicle, home equity loan or home equity line of credit from the Citizens Bank to make their monthly payments through the Pay My Loan service at www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan.
This easy to use free websites enables the users to pay their bills online, set up recurring payments, make a one-time payment or sign up for additional bill pay features.
To Make One-time Payment
The Citizens Bank Loan customers can conveniently make their one-time payment to their loan even without signing up with Biller Payment Service. For that, they will require their most recent loan statement or account number and the last four digit of the SSN of the primary borrower of the loan. To initiate the one-time manual payment process, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the Pay My Loan page of Citizens Bank at www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan
- In the middle of the page, you will find the orange “Make a One-time Payment” button. Click it.
- Entering the next page, wait up to 30 seconds or click the “Continue” button to be redirected to the payment page, Biller Payment Service. The one-time payment option can be located in the middle section of that page.
- Enter the Account Number. (The number must be 14-digit so prefill the account number with zeroes if needed)
- Enter the last 4 digits of the primary borrower’s Social Security Number.
- Click “Continue” and enter your bank routing and checking or savings account number when you will be asked for electronic debit to pay the bills.
If you pay by 5.30 pm EST from Monday to Friday, payments made with a checking, savings account or debit card will post to your account on the same business day.
For Recurring Payment
The borrowers also have the options to set up a monthly recurring payment by establishing a secure profile and manage the transaction or schedule automatic payments drafted from their select checking or savings bank account.
To begin the process, visit the Citizens Bank Pay My Loan page http://www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan and click the orange “Set-up Recurring Payments” button. After redirecting the Biller Payment Service, you need to click the blue “Sign Up Now” link from the bottom of the right section. To set up the account for taking and receiving payments, you will require the following information to enter:
- Customer Name
- Account Number
- Last four digits of SSN
- Email address
- Create User Name (8-32 alphabetic or numeric characters long)
- Create Password (At least 8 characters long including one lower case, upper case, number, and special character)
- Contact Phone Number
Read the terms and conditions and check the box before hit the “Submit” button. After successfully signing up, you can enjoy all the benefits of the service such as:
- Receive electronic payment receipts
- Schedule payments in advance
- Reminders for upcoming payments due- mobile or email alerts
- Receive 13 months of online bills and loan payment history
Other Payment options of Citizens Bank Pay My Loan
Apart from online payment, there are several other ways for Citizens Bank Loan customers to make their monthly payments.
Pay by mail
To send a check in the mail for the payments using the address that appears in your statement and wait 4 to 7 days for delivery and processing.
Pay by phone
To use the Pay by Phone Services, call 1-888-805-0200 and allow 1 business day for processing the payment. Please note that you will be charged $12.50 for the automated payment service and additional charges may be incurred for making payment with a Citizens Bank representative.
Pay in Person
Just visit your nearest Citizens Bank branch during the business hours and make the payment to be processed on the same day.
Pay by Debit Card
You can also opt for the ATM/Debit card to make the monthly loan payment. But before that, make sure your card has a Plus, Star, or NYCE logo.