Take FedEx Office Customer Survey To Win Coupon
FedEx invites the customers who have recently visited a FedEx Office to take a short survey online expressing their feedback so that the company can know how they are doing as well as what further to do to improve the service and make every FedEx experience outstanding for its dedicated customers like you. As a token of appreciation for taking the time and complete the FedEx Survey, you will a discount coupon at the end of the survey.
FedEx Corporation is a Memphis, Tennessee based American multinational courier delivery services providing services worldwide. The name of the company, ‘FedEx’, is derived from the abbreviation of its original air division, Federal Express which is now called FedEx Express. The company was founded in 1971 is known for its overnight shipping services. It is also a pioneer of the services and systems like track packages and provides real-time updates on package locations which are common in today’s carrier services. FedEx Corporation operates a lot of its subsidiary companies like Express, Office, Ground, Freight, Supply Chain, etc.
Rules & Requirements of FedEx Office Survey
To take part in the FedEx Customer Feedback Survey you will need to maintain the following eligibility criteria.
- You must visit a participating FedEx office lately.
- Make a qualifying purchase and receive the receipt from your transaction to access the survey.
- Need to have a FedEx Office or flyer if you do not have the purchase receipt.
- Must not be an employee of FedEx and its associated companies or agencies or any of their immediate family members or any person involved in the FedEx Customer Satisfaction Survey program.
FedEx We Listen Survey Step by Step Guide
To complete the FedEx Office Online Survey and receive the validation code to be eligible for the discount on your next print order at FedEx, you can use the steps listed below.
- Keep your FedEx receipt or flyer handy and visit the FedEx Survey site at www.fedex.com/welisten
- Click on arrow sign.
- Then choose your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Click the arrow sign in blue at the right bottom corner of the page.
- Select the type of service you used during your last visit to a FedEx Office. You can also choose if you did not make a purchase and click on the arrow button to proceed.
- Enter the required details i.e. date and time of the visit, transaction number, etc. if you have the receipt from your transaction.
- And if you did not save the receipt, you need to enter the store number on your FedEx card or flyer to begin FedEx We Listen.
- Answer the survey questions based on your recent experience with FedEx.
- At the conclusion, provide the required details to receive your validation coupon code.
FedEx Office Survey Rewards
A validation code for $5 off your next print order with FedEx.
A Few Important on FedEx Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The validation code is redeemable for a $5 off print order of $30 or more.
- Offer is valid at the time of purchase only. No cash value, or discount or credit toward past or future purchases, is available to redeem the offer.
- The offer is not valid on certain products and services like finishing only orders, FedEx Office Design & Print Center, self-service print, photo station, fax or scan, direct mail, and EDDM or postage.
- It cannot be applied to shipping, rush or delivery charges, retail products and also cannot be combined with other custom-bid orders, coupons, discount or account pricing.
- The discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or online through FedEx Office Print Online.
- To view the detailed terms and conditions of the survey offer, click the respective link posted at the bottom of the second page of the survey.
Get More Survey List
Complete Tell Hand And Stone Survey
Take MMI Customer Satisfaction Survey
Take BevMo! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Participate in Savers Customer Survey
FedEx Contact Info:
FedEx US Customer Service Number: 800-463-3339
942 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120