survey.medallia.com/gap-feedback – Take GAP Feedback Survey to Improve Gap Products
GAP Customer Feedback Survey:
Gap continually strives to provide you with great service. And to do that, your feedback is extremely important and valuable to them. If you have shopped or purchased anything from GAP recently, you are most welcome to take a short customer survey online to express your experience. GAP Customer Feedback Survey is also a good medium to directly convey your message to the company. Your honest feedback helps GAP improve where needed to meet your expectation more. Added to this, you can win a special offer or discount from GAP just for completing the survey.
Requirements for GAP Customer Store Feedback Survey:
To complete the GAP Survey successfully, you will need some eligibility requirements to fulfill. Then you can proceed with the survey process.
- Visit a Gap store lately
- Make a qualifying purchase at the store to receive a cash register receipt and save it.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Not be an employee of GAP, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and other associated companies or an immediate family member of any such person.
- Must complete the survey within 7 days of receiving the survey invite or the time mentioned on the receipt.
Instructions to Complete the Gap Customer Feedback Survey Online:
Keep the purchase receipt or survey invitation that you got from your last Gap store to your hand. Go online and open a web browser. Now follow the short guide listed below to begin the survey.
- Access the Gap Inc. survey site at survey.medallia.com/gap-feedback. Or, go to the specific site if any printed on your sales receipt.
- Input the Store Number, Date of Purchase, Time of Day, and Transaction ID Number from your GAP receipt.
- Click the “Next” button to enter the GAP Customer Feedback Survey.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge and leave your feedback based on your latest GAP store shopping.
- Rate your satisfaction and complete the survey
When you will end, you may have to enter some of your personal info like name, phone number, email, etc. Provide them in order to receive coupons, promotions or some other offers from GAP.
The Gap Inc., or shortly only GAP, is the largest specialty retailer in the United States. This retail clothing chain has more than 3720 stores worldwide, of which around 2400 locations are in the US. The very first store of Gap was opened by the founder Don and Doris Fisher in 1969 in San Francisco, California. Apart from the namesake banner GAP, the company also operates the business other brand name and subsidiaries like Banana Republic, Old Navy, Intermix, Athleta, and Hill City.
GAP Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-427-7895 (from inside the US), 614-744-3907 (from outside the US)
GAP Customer Service
6007 Green Point Drive
Groveport, OH 43125