Participate in Bojangles Guest Satisfaction Survey
Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey provides Bojangles’ customers with a good way to share their recent dining experiences at the restaurant. And what they think about the food and service they received from Bojangles’. Your candid feedback to the survey helps the chain offer you a perfectly satisfying experience according to your need. To say thanks, Bojangles will reward you as well as all the eligible survey participants with a discount or free item for your next order at their place.
Bojangles’ is a private regional fast food restaurant chain with 750 plus restaurants, primarily located in the Southeastern United States. The restaurant is famous for its Cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas founded the restaurant in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1977. Apart from the signature Cajun chicken filet biscuits, Bojangles’ also offers a variety of items including biscuits, Fixin’s, sandwiches, salads, combos, bowls, boxes, kid’s meals, family meals, bowls, sweets, sauces, drinks, and more.
Rules and Requirements for Bojangles’ Guest Experience Survey:
Bojangles’ Guest Survey entrants need to maintain just a few basic eligibility rules and requirements such as
- They must visit a participating Bojangles’ most recently.
- Make a qualifying purchase at that restaurant and save the purchase receipt or receive a survey invitation.
- Complete the survey within 2 days of the visit or the time mentioned in your Bojangles’ receipt.
- They and their immediate family and household members should not work in Bojangles, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, SMG, and related companies.
- Only one Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey can be completed per household in a month.
Steps to Take the Bojangles Guest Survey Online
If you have all the requisites mentioned above, you can follow the steps listed below to begin the Bojangles Guest Feedback Survey.
- Go online and visit the survey URL on your survey invitation or access www.bojangleslistens.com
- Enter the required pieces of information i.e. Bojangles’ Number, Date and Time of Visit, and Check Number from your receipt in their respective fields. If you cannot find the numbers on your receipt take a look at the sample on the right of the page.
- The entrants, who have a Survey Code on their receipts, click the “My receipt has a 19-digit code” link above the entry fields.
- Then type the Code Number in the divided empty boxes as exactly shown in the example on the right.
- Click the “Start” button and rate your overall satisfaction with your recent Bojangles experience.
- Answer the questions you will be asked honestly to the best of your knowledge.
- Enter your name and contact info at the end of the Bojangles Listens Survey.
- Upon successful completion of your survey, a Validation Code or Bar Code will appear on your screen. Note the number before or print the barcode before you close the window as the code cannot be revived again.
Now you can visit any participating Bojangles restaurant. Show the coded receipt or printed barcode with the survey invitation to the cashier to validate the offer.
Remember, the offer expires 30 days from the date of purchase. You must redeem your coupon code within that time. Also, you are not allowed to combine this offer with any other offer, promotion, or discount.
Rewards of Bojangles Guest Experience Survey
After completing the Bojangles Listens Survey, you must redeem your survey validation Code to get a free Bojangles sausage biscuit on your next visit to the restaurant.
Get More Survey to Read:
Bojangles Customer Service:
Bojangles’ Customer Support Phone Number: 704-527-2675
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
9432 Southern Pine Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273