www.sendasnickersfromhome.com – Show your gratitude towards an essential worker in this COVID -19 pandemic crisis by sending them a free Snickers Bars
Snickers is allowing you to show your gratitude towards an essential worker like doctors, nurse, police force, armed force, delivery drivers, cashiers, first responders, etc. by sending them a free Snickers bar, to keep them going. In this COVID-19 pandemic crisis, while most of the Americans remain at home, there are still thousands of Americans, who are working to save humans lives and keep the country going. If you recognize any neighbor, friend, or family member working as an essential worker in this humanitarian crisis. You could send them a gift card for a free Snickers redeemable at any Walmart store. For every donation you will send, Snickers will also donate to Operation Gratitude. To know more about the program, you could go through the following article.
Who is eligible to participate in the Send a Snickers from the Home promotion:
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age or attain the age of majority in which jurisdiction they reside.
- If they are minor, they will need the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
- The applicant must have a mobile number of the essential worker to whom they want to send a free Snicker bar.
- The applicant must have a valid mobile number.
How to participate in this Send a Snickers from the Home promotion:
- To, participate in this Send a Snickers from Home program, you could visit the following page www.sendasnickersfromhome.com
- Now, you will be redirected to the program’s official page, where you will get a pop-up window, asking if you are at least 16 years old.
- If you are born on the year 2004 or earlier, you could click on the “enter” button
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter the following information
Essential’s worker’s name
Essential’s worker’s mobile number
Your mobile number
Message (If you want to add something)
- And, click “Submit” after checking the “Consent” checkbox.
- After, that a verification link will be sent to your mobile number, after clicking on the verification link an e-gift coupon will be sent to the essential worker’s phone number.
Who is considered to be an essential worker:
- Healthcare assistant
- Grocery cashier
- Truck Drivers
- First Responders
- Factory workers
- Police forces
- Armed forces
- Any worker who is still on the job, to keep us going.
If you need any further assistance or have any queries regarding send a Snickers from the home promotion, you could contact Snickers, Pop wallet or Walmart through the following options
How to contact Snickers, Pop Wallet, or Walmart:
- You could contact the customer support team of Snickers through the following number 1-800-551-0702
- You could email Snickers at the following address email@example.com
- You could email Pop Wallet at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And, if you have any queries regarding the e-gift card of Walmart, you could contact their customer support through the following number 1-888-537-5503