Access your Fedility 401k Investment Online Account
Fidelity Investments is also referred to as Fidelity. It was formerly known as the Fidelity Management & Research or FMR. It is an American multinational financial service, located in Boston, Massachusetts. It was established in 1946 and is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with $4.5 trillion assets under management. They operate a brokerage firm, manage a large family of mutual funds, offer fund distribution and investment advice, index funds, investment advice, wealth management, etc.
How to Login at Fidelity Investment Account:
It is quite easy to access your Fidelity Investment account. You just need to follow these simple instructions below to access your account:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Fidelity Investment login page.
- Then, simply input your registered username and password on the given spaces.
- To save your username on that particular device, check the Remember Me option.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, select the Log In button.
- If your entered login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Fidelity Investment account.
How to Setup the Fidelity Investment Online Access:
You have to follow these instructions to set up your Fidelity Investment Online Access:
- Firstly, you have to go to this link login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init
- There, beside the login section, you have to click on the Register Now option.
- You have to provide your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of SSN on the required fields.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, simply select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to register for your Fidelity Investment online account access.
Also Read: How to Manage your Fit Mastercard Online
How to Reset the Username and Password of Fidelity Investment Account:
For any reason, if you forgot your username and password, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init
- Then, there on that page, click on the Having Trouble with Username and Password.
- You have to provide your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of SSN on the given spaces.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset your login credentials.
For more queries about the Fedility Investment account, you can contact the customer service department.
Customer Service at 1-800-343-3548
Technical Support 24/7
Online Technical Support:
Available Mon to Fri 8 am to 10 pm EST
Sat to Sun 9 am to 4 pm EST