www.foxnews.com/connect – Activate Fox News
How to Activate Fox New on Your Streaming Devices :
Fox News is a paid news channel of America. This channel is owned by the Fox News Media, which is owned by Fox Corporation. They serve across the 86 countries throughout the world. Basically, they stream the news of e company, market, business, technology, science, etc. There are several devices, through which you can stream Fox News.
Fox News Supporting Devices
Fox News can be stream at several devices. If you have the subscription, then you can steam Fox News at these following devices:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
Simplest Way to Activate Fox News on Streaming Devices
You can easily activate Fox News on your streaming devices by following these simple instructions below:
Activate Fox News on Apple TV:
It is quite simple to activate Fox News on your Apple TV. You can easily activate the channel on your device by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to download the Fox News app on your Apple TV first.
- To download the app on your device, visit to the App Store on your device.
- There, you have to search for the Fox News app.
- From there, you have to download the app on your Apple TV.
- After the app installation, you have to launch the application on your device and look for the activation code.
- Then, from your PC or smartphone, or tablet, you have to visit this link www.foxnews.com/connect
- There, from the drop-down menu, you have to select your TV Service provider.
- Then, provide the activation code on the required fields, which are displayed on your TV screen.
- After entering your activation code, you have to select the Connect option.
- Then, you can simply follow the further instructions to activate Fox News on your device.
Also Read : Apply for Immediate Response Program Online
Activate Fox News on Roku Device:
If you are using a Roku device, they can also use Fox News on your device. To activate Fox News on your device, you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to turn on your Roku device and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Then, download the Fox News app on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
- Once the app is installed on your device, you have to launch the application.
- Then, select the Setting option, which is located on the left-hand menu.
- Then, you have to log in to your account, using the login credentials provided by the TV service provider.
- After you loged to your account, you will get the activation code. Make sure to note down the activation code.
- Then, you have to visit to this link www.foxnews.com/connect, from your smartphone or PC or tablet.
- There, you have to select your TV service provider from the drop-down menu.
- You have to provide your activation code on the given field and select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to activate Fox News on your device.
Contact Info :
If you have any question about the Fox News, then you can contact Fox News by email. You can send email at FOXaroundtheworld@foxnews.com.
Reference Link :