www.lowes.com/survey – Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lowe’s customers are asked to complete a brief survey, found at www.lowes.com/survey, about their recent shopping experience at the store and let the company know how they are doing. To show the appreciation, Lowe’s will give each entrant the opportunity to enter into a monthly drawing for a chance to be one of the five $300 USD winners.
The details, you will provide in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, help the company determine how to best meet the needs of all of their customers. So, take the survey honestly to the best of your knowledge providing correct information as much as possible. It will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
How to take Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and win $300
To take part in the Lowe’s survey for the chance to be one of the lucky winners, participants will need some requirements to fulfill:
- Must be a legal resident of US, Washington D.C. or Canada.
- Their age should be 18 years or the age of majority in the states of their residence.
- A valid Lowe’s cash register receipt containing the survey invitation.
Also, Read: Kelsey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Go to www.lowes.com/survey
- Choose your preferred language, read the message and click “Next”.
- Select your country.
- Enter the Time Of Visit, Total Amount Spent and 12-digit ID number from your receipt. (See the example Lowe’s receipt posted below to locate the information).
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Fill out the survey and enter the required details for the sweepstakes entry.
Lowe’s, based in Mooresville, North Carolina, is a retail chain of home improvement and appliances having nearly 2400 locations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It is also the second-largest hardware chain of America. Lowe’s sells a variety of home products ranging from furniture, electrical, plumbing, flooring, gardening, outdoor living and a lot more.