Take Maggiano’s Survey & Win $1000
Maggiano’s Little Italy is a well-known eatery that mainly serves Italian dishes. It also rewards the customers with cash prizes by entering them into the sweepstakes after completing a survey. The Maggiano’s Survey is important to make the products and services better in the future.
Maggiano’s is an American chain of restaurants that specializes in Italian-American cuisine. It was founded in the year 1991 by Richard Melman in Chicago. It currently operates 52 restaurants in 22 states including the District of Columbia. The menu mainly consists of steaks, pizzas, salads, seafood, desserts, beverages, and wines. The restaurants are currently owned by Brinker International since 1995.
Prizes for Maggiano’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
After successful completion of the survey, participants will be entered into the sweepstakes and get a chance to win $1000.
Rules and Eligibility for the Maggianos Little Italy Guest Survey
- The participant of the survey must be legal citizens of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The recent receipt of the Maggiano’s restaurant must be available to enter into the survey.
- The whole survey must be completed within a limited time period of the contest to enter the sweepstakes.
- The improper or incomplete information will not be given entry into the Maggiano’s Survey Sweepstakes.
- Employees, officers, staff, sponsors, or anyone who is affiliated with the company are not eligible for entry into the survey.
- Any means of purchase or payment is not necessary to win in the sweepstakes and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The contest is prohibited where it is restricted by law.
How to Take Maggiano’s Survey
- To take part in Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Survey, open the browser and visit the website www.maggianos-survey.com
- Read all the instructions and additional rules of the contest in the portal.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Code printed on the receipt and click on “Begin Survey”.
- After entering the survey you will be asked questions regarding the experience of the visit, the behavior of the staff, availability, and quality of the food provided, and overall satisfaction.
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly as these answers will help in the improvement of the products and services in the future.
- Give your feedback in the comment boxes provided on the following pages.
- After answering all the survey questions you will be asked to enter into Maggiano’s Survey Sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification by ticking on ‘yes’ and click on ‘continue’.
- On the following page provide your personal details such as name, phone number, email address, and complete postal address, and click on submit.
- Congratulations you have submitted your survey and secured an entry into the sweepstakes.
- You will be notified once you win the prize.
More Article To Read:
Magglano’s FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Does Maggiano’s use MSG?
A: No. Maggiano’s Does not use or purchase any Monosodium glutamate or MSG-contained food.
Q: What oil does Maggiano’s use?
A: olive oil blend.
Q: How many calories is Maggiano’s fettuccine alfredo?
A: More or less 850 calories conatian in Maggiano’s fettuccine alfredo.
Q: What are Maggiano’s meatballs made of?
A: Maggiano’s meatballs are made with 100% ground beef.
How the winner will be notified?
The winners of the contest will be notified via telephone or email which is fully under the discretion of the sponsor.
Maggiano’s Customer Service:
Maggiano’s Little Italy,
6820 LBJ Freeway Dallas,
Texas, U.S. 75240