Take GameStop Feedback Survey To Win $100 Gift Card
GameStop is a video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer of American which has its headquarter in Grapevine, Texas, United States, and operates 7,267 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 by Gary Kusin and James McCurry. During a few years, there is a major shift in sporting trends from outdoor towards indoor games. Instead of going to a playground to play soccer, Childrens prefer to stay indoors and enjoy a game of soccer on a gaming console. GameStop supplies the trendy video gaming world at very competitive prices.
To better understand their consumer needs and improve their quality, GameStop conducts a Customer Experience Survey called TellGameStop. For participating in this survey, you have to visit the official survey website www.tellgamestop.com and give feedback about your recent experience. You can win 1 of 25 prizes of $100 GameStop E-Gift Card every month.
Who Are Eligible for Tell GameStop Survey?
- You must be a legal resident of America and Puerto Rico.
- Employees of Game Stop and affiliates cannot participate in GameStop Feedback Survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age while participating in the survey.
About the Game StopSweepsytakes Period and Entry Periods:
The GameStop sweepstakes period used to start from 1st April of each calendar year and end on 31st March of the following year. Each entry period is valid for one full month and overall there will be 12 entry periods. Each entry period begins on the first day of the month and ends on the last day of each month. A separate draw will be held for each of the 12 Entry Periods. The lucky draw will be held on or around the 5th day of each following month.
Rules to Participate in TellGameStop
- You do not need to make a purchase to be eligible for the GameStop Care survey.
- Purchase with Game Stop will also not increase your odds of winning.
The survey needs to be completed within 3 days of the visit.
Irrespective of the entry method, there is a limit of 1 entry per person for each entry period.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish language only.
Take GameStop Survey Complete Guide
There are two procedures to enter GameStop Customer Experience Survey.
TellGameStop Survey Online Entry
- You have to make a purchase from any of the participating stores.
- You have to browse the official survey website www.tellgamestop.com
Or, Visit the GameStop official website www.gamestop.com.There is a link “Store Feedback” at the bottom of the page to enter the GameStop Sweepstakes.
- There you have to enter 6 digit Associate Number and 14 digit Feedback Number, which will be printed on your receipt.
- And if you don’t have a purchase receipt of GameStop then follow the option “Don’t have a receipt? Click Here“.
- Now you have to click on this option and provide State, City and Store Number of that particular GameStop location.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Answer all the survey questions there.
- Mention your full name, Complete Address, Contact number and email address in the survey portal.
- After fulfilling the above procedures, you will be eligible for one entry to the sweepstakes.
- You have to take the online survey within three days of your visit.
- Each receipt is valid for one online survey.
GameStop Survey Mail-In Entry (Purchase Not Required)
- You don’t need to make a purchase in this survey procedure.
- You will hand write the following info on a paper:-
- Mechanically produced entries will not be accepted for the survey.
- You have to send Each mail entry separately.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per envelope to Game Stop sweepstakes.
Additional entries in the same envelope will not be counted as valid.
- You have to mail the entries to the following address:-
“TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100,
Rochester, NY 14625-243 7”
Rewards of TellGameStop Survey
25 winners are selected from each of the 12 entry periods. Each prize winner will receive $100. The prize is given only in the form of a GameStop E-Gift Card.
Prize Rules of TellGameStop
You can use the gift card at any participating store.
This gift card is not transferable or exchangeable.
You can use this gift card for online purchases as well.
The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
How the winners will be notified?
Any potential winner who failed to respond to the notification e-mail will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
After due verification, the prize will be mailed to the address of the winner in approx 6-8 weeks from the lucky draw.
Get more Survey to Read:
How to Claim the Winner List?
You can request the updated winner list of GameStop Sweepstakes winners latest by 15th of each month following the draw. You have to send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:-
TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Winner List Request,
PO Box 25466,
GameStop Customer Service:
Phone: 1 (800) 883-8895
You can also get an online chatting option of Game Stop by this link, www.gamestop.com/contact