How to Login at PNC Prepaid Card Account :
PNC Financial Service is an America-based bank holding company. They offer financial services to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This company was formed in 1845. They have more than 2,459 branches across the 19 states and the District of Columbia. They serve more than 9,051 locations across the nation. PNC has ranked 9th by assets, in the list of largest banks in the United States. By the number of branches, it has ranked 5th.
About PNC Prepaid Card :
PNC Pay Card is a prepaid card, which can be funded through payroll deposit. So, you can use up to the amount available o your PayCard. As it is not a credit card, so you can only spend what you already have. You can use your PayCard like a Visa Card to make the purchase.
How to Access the PNC Prepaid Card :
You can easily access your PNC Pay Card account with your Card Number and AAC. To get the AAC, you have to activate your card first. If you already have your login credentials with you, then you have to follow these simple steps below to access your card account:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.pncprepaidcard.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, there will be a login section on the right side of the page.
- There, on the given fields, you have to enter your Card Number and AAC.
- After entering your log-in details, you just have to click on the Sign In option.
- If your login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your PNC Prepaid Card account.
How to Activate PNC Prepaid Card Account :
To access your PNC Pay Card details, you must have to activate it. It is quite an easy process to activate your PNC Pay Card. You can easily activate your PNC card by following these simple steps below:
- Then, you have to click on this link www.pncprepaidcard.com
- Under the login section, you have to click on the Activate Your Service option.
- Then, in the first field, simply provide your card number.
- You have to provide the card expiration date on the next field.
- You have to enter your security code on the next field, which you will get from the back of your card.
- Then, provide your social security number and your mother’s maiden name.
- After entering all the necessary details, simply click on the Continue button.
- Then, you can follow the steps further to activate your PNC Pay Card.
Also Read : Activate Wells Fargo Card
How to Reset Forgotten Account Access Code :
Make sure to have your AAC access to your PNC Pay Card account. But, in case, you lost or forgot your password, then you can access your Pay Card account. You can easily reset your forgotten Account Access Code by following these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link www.pncprepaidcard.com
- There, on the login section, you have to click on the Forgot Your Password option.
- You have to provide your PNC Pay Card Number, card expiration date, social security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- After entering all the required details, you have to click on the Continue button o proceed further.
Find Out Your Nearest PNC ATM Location
There are over 18,000 PNC and partner ATMs are located across the nation. You can follow these simple steps below to find out your nearest PNC ATM:
- You have to go to this link apps.pnc.com/locator/search.
- Then, enter your city state or zip code on the required field.
- After entering your address, you have to click on the Find option.
- It will show you the complete list of PNC ATMs in your area.
PNC Contact Info
For any queries about the PNC PayCard, you can contact the customer service department.
Call at: 1-866-453-5071.
701 Market Street
3rd Floor 199-3513
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Reference Link :