Big Boy Guest Satisfaction Survey
Big Boy offers their customers, who have visited their restaurant in recent time, to take part in the Big Boy Guest Satisfaction Survey online at their official survey site at http://www.bigboy.com/survey/ based on that dining experience. And as a reward, you will be given a validation code at the end of the survey to receive a free menu with purchase on your next visit.
The participants are requested to take the survey honestly. It will help the company understand their need, measure their satisfaction level and provide better service.
How to take the Big Boy survey and win the gift
For participation in the Big Boy Guest Satisfaction Survey and get the special offer you will need:
- Must visit a participating Big Boy restaurant recently.
- You need to save the receipt with the survey invitation.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days and redeem the offer within 30 days of your dining experience.
- Visit http://www.bigboy.com/survey/
- Provide some of your personal and contact details i.e. Name, Email. Phone Number, Zip Code, Birthday.
- Then enter the information i.e. date of your visit, 4-digit restaurant code, the time of that visit from your Big Boy
- Rate your experience in different categories you will be provided.
- Select your gender (you can prefer not to answer).
- Indicate your age.
- Check the box if you want to join the Big Boy Email Club.
- Click “Submit Survey” after completing each section appropriately and you will receive your validation code.
Write the validation code on the line provided on the back of your receipt and return the receipt at any participating Big Boy restaurant within 30 days from the date mentioned on your receipt to enjoy the free menu.
About Bob’s Big Boy
Bob’s Big Boy is a part of Big Boy Restaurants International, an American restaurant chain. The restaurant was founded by Bob Wian as Bob’s Pantry in 1936. Later it was renamed after the name of its founder and the Big Boy hamburger. Currently, Bob’s Big Boy has five location; all are in Southern California.