www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards – How To Access Chick-fil-A Gift Card Account
Chick-fil-A Gift Card Online Access:
Chick-fil-A allows the Chick-fil-A Gift Cardholders to access their card information online easily and conveniently in a single login. With Chick-fil-A Gift Card Online Access, they can check balance, transfer funds, use to place an order, and many more. The guest can even earn Chick-fil-A One points if eligible. Chick-fil-A gift cards are the perfect present for any occasion. The cards never expire and are redeemable at any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant in the US. They can also be reloaded if purchased from Chick-fil-A restaurants.
How to Check Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance Online:
There are several ways to check the balance on your Chick-fil-A Gift Card balance. Below is a brief list of those methods. You can choose any of them as per your preference and convenience.
Check Receipt: check the balance printed out at the bottom of the receipt if you use your Chick-fil-A gift card to pay for a purchase.
Visit In-Person: go to any Chick-fil-A restaurant that accepts Chick-fil-A gift cards. Ask a team member to perform a balance inquiry on your behalf.
Online: download Chick-fil-A App from the App Store and the Google Play Store or go online. Sign in to Chick-fil-A One account and add your gift card. Then you can view balance as well as load funds, redeem points, and perform other activities to your gift card.
By Phone: Call the Chick-fil-A gift card balance check number at 1-888-232-1864 and provide the requested information from your card. Hear the remaining balance along with the transaction history.
How to Log In Chick-fil-A One Account Online:
Chick-fil-A One Account is the best way to check the balance or store your Chick-fil-A gift card online and use it easily when needed. Apart from balance inquiry or transferring funds online, you can earn points, get rewards, receive special offers, redeem points, and many more through the service.
To take benefits of all these advantages you can log in with the Chick-fil-A app. Or, log in to your existing Check Chick-fil-A One Account online through My Profile. For that, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the Chick-fil-A gift cards webpage, www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards.
- Click on the “Sign In” button next to Chick-fil-A One at the top right corner of the page
- Or, you can directly access the Chick-fil-A One portal at www.chick-fil-a.com/MyProfile
- Enter the email address and password registered with your Chick-fil-A Online Account in their fields.
- Check the “Remember me on this device” to enable the feature.
- Click the red “Sign in with Chick-fil-A One” button.
Do not recall the Chick-fil-A One Account login password? If so, click the “FORGOT PASSWORD?” link below the right end of its entry field. Enter the Email Address associated with your Chick-fil-A One Online Account. Click the “EMAIL RESET PASSWORD LINK” button. Follow the prompts on your screen to recover your account access.
Apart from registered email address and password, you can log in your Chick-fil-A One in some other ways. Like you can do it by signing with your Google or Apple account or connecting with Facebook.
How to Sign Up for Chick-fil-A One Account Online:
Online balance inquiry, transferring funds, or access your Chick-fil-A gift card details, you must participate in the Chick-fil-A One membership. The service is exclusively available for Chick-fil-A One members and there is no cost to join. Anyone, eligible for Chick-fil-A account, you sign up for Chick-fil-A One. To become a Chick-fil-A One member if you already are not, you can
- Visit Chick-fil-A One webpage at www.chick-fil-a.com/one. Click the “Join Now” button in the middle of your screen.
- Or, go to www.chick-fil-a.com/MyProfile
- Navigate at the bottom of the login page. Select the “Sign up for Chick-fil-A One” next to ‘Don’t have an account?’
- Complete an online form entering the required information i.e. full name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- Create a password that must be 8 characters including a number and a letter.
- Choose a security question and set an answer.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Once you sign up for Chick-fil-A One, you can log in to the account to check your gift card balance. It also gives you the ability to access all of your Chick-fil-A accounts with this single login. Through which, you can manage your personal and security information, update payment options, review transaction history, save cards and restaurants, etc.
How to Use Chick-fil-A Gift Card with Chick-fil-A One Account:
With Chick-fil-A One account, you can transfer your Chick-fil-A physical gift card funds to a Chick-fil-A digital gift card. To load the funds, you must have the Chick-fil-A App on your android or iOS device. Then, you can complete the transferring process in a few simple steps.
- Open the Chick-fil-A App on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your Chick-fil-A One Account.
- Click on the “Scan” and then “Add funds” option.
- Tap the “Transfer a gift card” from the ‘Load Funds’ screen.
Once the physical gift card balance is transferred to a digital card on the Chick-fil-A App, the funds will only be available in the app. And the plastic card can no longer be used.
Also Read : Charming Charlie Gift Card Balance Check Online
Some Important Notes on Chick-fil-A Gift Cards:
- Currently, Chick-fil-A Gift Cards cannot be bought online for personal use. But, you can purchase a Chick-fil-A Gift Card in any amount between $5 and $100 at most of the Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- Chick-fil-A Gift Cards are also easily available at many grocery stores, pharmacies, and other retailers. CVS, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Publix, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Giant Eagle, Kroger, Target are some of those retail locations.
- The users cannot use Chick-fil-A Digital Gift Cards separating from Chick-fil-A App. You can use the funds by scanning the Chick-fil-A app on your mobile.
- The cards are not accepted by most Chick-fil-A Express and licensed Chick-fil-A locations like in-stadium, airports, and universities. Though, there are some exceptions.
Chick-fil-A Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-232-2040
Chick-fil-A Gift Card Customer Service Phone Number: (404) 305-7700
Email Address: Giftcards@cfaservco.com
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139-9923