www.kotexsettlement.com – How To Submit Claim For Kotex Class Action Settlement
Kotex Class Action Settlement
Kotex Class Action Settlement is pending in the Circuit Court for the 20th Judicial Circuit, County of St. Clair State of Illinois. The class-action lawsuit is all about the Defendant Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. that it sold defective U by Kotex tampon products.
In the class action settlement, you will find up to $7,000,000 in order to pay claims to those who have purchased one or more boxes of Kotex tampon products. If you are eligible to make a claim you need to provide a proof of purchase. However, if you do not provide proof of purchase you will be offered up to $30 in claim. Read the post below for steps to make a claim and other information on the class action lawsuit.
What is Kotex Class Action Settlement
Kotex Class Action Settlement is all about the Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. An allegation has been produced in the court that the company sold defective boxes of Kotex tampon. The case is pending in the Circuit Court for the 20th Judicial Circuit, County of St. Clair State of Illinois.
You can file a claim if you have made a purchase of Kotex products from March 8, 2013 through November 19, 2019. Kimberly-Clark is an American multinational company that manufactures surgical & medical instruments and sanitary paper products. It has its paper and non-woven fabric mills.
Who can file a Claim
In order to file a claim you need to ensure whether you have purchased Kotex tampon products from March 8, 2013 through November 19, 2019. If you provide proof of purchase you can receive the full settlement amount. However, if you fail to produce proof of purchase you will get up to $30.
To make a claim you need to have the following documents handy:
- Long Form Notice
- Downloadable Claim Form
- Stipulation of Class Action Settlement
- Long Form Notice (en Espanol)
- Downloadable Claim Form (en Espanol)
- Preliminary Approval Order
What is the Claim Form Deadline
You need to complete and submit your claim form before Monday, July 6, 2020. However, if you are willing to exclude yourself from the claims procedure then you need to complete and mail a request for exclusion. You must send the exclusion request no later than July 6.
How to Make a Claim
- In order to make a claim you need to visit the login website of Kotex Class Action. www.kotexsettlement.com
- As the website opens there is the ‘Submit Claim’ button at the top right.
- Once the website opens you will now find a claims form. Complete the part one claimant information section:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Email address
- Complete the part 2 purchase information section.
- Provide the required data in total number of subject products.
- Now complete the attestation under penalty of perjury section.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on the ‘Submit Claim’ button below and you are ready to go.
Also Read : How To Order BK Uniform Online
At the bottom line, you can find a complete guide to the claims procedure. Once you are aware of the process you will be able to make a claim and receive the settlement amount.