www.login.yahoo.com – Yahoo Mail Registration for Yahoo Wallet
Yahoo Mail Registration for Yahoo Wallet
Users can store the credit card and billing information in their Yahoo Wallet and make their online purchasing process on Oath easier and quicker. And to create a Yahoo Wallet you must be a registered Yahoo user.
Any activity on Yahoo begins with Yahoo Mail. So, registering to Yahoo Mail is the initial step to access the Yahoo Wallet.
Requirements of Yahoo Mail Registration for Yahoo Wallet
On Oath some services require the users to have Yahoo Wallet. Buying Yahoo Mail plus is one of such services and Yahoo Wallet needs Yahoo Mail Registration for that. Apart from registration information Yahoo Wallet may also ask for the users’ credit card information such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date of the card
- And the billing address
Yahoo Mail Registration Process
Hope, you must clear now that Yahoo Mail Registration is the first as well as an important step to creating your Yahoo Wallet. Here you are provided the detailed step by step guideline so that you can successfully carry out the registration process in the official Yahoo Mail registration or sign up page. The Yahoo registration is absolutely free of cost and the process is very simple; does not need much time to complete.
- Visit the https://login.yahoo.com/
- Click the ‘Sign up’ link. In the sign-up page enter the information below at the specified field:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Month, day and year of your birth
- Select your gender (optional)
- Click “Continue” and enter the next phase
- Enter your Yahoo Email Address you want to use.
- Provide the password to secure your account
Once you complete all the steps properly, your Yahoo Mail Account will be created and now you can proceed to your Yahoo Wallet.
Yahoo Wallet Update, Delete or Edit
Now when you are a registered Yahoo user, you have already a Yahoo Wallet. And having a wallet account you need to update or delete information to manage the account. To do so you can follow the instructions:
- Visit the Yahoo Wallet Homepage or access Yahoo Premium Services
- There you can see your account information dashboard
- Go to the update credit card information
- Update or delete as per your requirement
- You can also edit information by selecting from the ‘edit’ links in the edit option if you want to.
Yahoo Wallet Express Checkout
To make a purchase you can choose Yahoo Wallet Express Checkout. You can store your card number in Yahoo Wallet or you can reenter the card information each time of making a purchase.
Yahoo Wallet Login Security
All of your Yahoo Wallet is password protected. So you need not worry about their protection until the password is unexposed to the unwanted party. Besides, Oath uses secure servers to enhance your security level.