www.myprospera.com – Prospera Credit Union Login
Prospera Credit Union Online Account Access
Prospera Credit Union offers its credit card users to sign up for Online Banking and get 24 Hour Online Account Access with a number of features and tools to use. It is a free, easy and convenient way to manage their money as well as the card account online anytime anywhere.
Prospera Online Account Access Features and Benefits
Here is a list of some top features Prospera Credit Union Online Banking Serviced that you can enjoy if you will register for Online Account Access and log in.
- View eStatements that are delivered securely in your online account and allow you to look up the previous 10 years statements
- Use the hassle-free Online Bill Payment to pay all the bills virtually in one convenient place to save your time
- Check your account balance and find out what transactions have cleared
- Transfer money online and it will reflect your account as soon as you complete the transaction
- Enroll for eNotice to receive electronic notifications for certificate maturing, variable rate changes, loans going delinquent, NSF transactions, loan payments etc.
- Set up eAlerts to be notified when the account balance has fallen below a certain level, loan payment is due, new deposit, and withdrawals have taken place etc.
- Sign up for Text Banking to receive replies on the available balance on accounts of enrolled membership
- Open additional accounts, add users and more
Sign Up for Prospera Credit Union Online Account Access
The Prospera Credit Union Credit Cardholders, who are the first time users and have not registered for 24 Hour Online Account Access before, can follow the short guideline provided below.
- Visit www.myprospera.com
- Click the blue “Credit Card Login” at the top middle of the webpage
- Entering the Login page, navigate to the ‘New User’ section on the left-hand side of the screen
- Type your Prospera Credit Union Credit Card Number in the box
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Enter the Password. (As it is your first time the password will be the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number)
- Scroll Down and check the box of Propera Online Banking Terms and Conditions
- Now you will be prompted to change the initial default password and create your new login credentials following the requirements provided on the page.
- Select 3 security questions from the drop-down lists and set up their answers one by one
Save all the information you have entered and complete the rest to create your Prospera Credit Union Online Account.
Log in to Prospera Credit Union Online Account
Once you have successfully enrolled in Prospera Credit Union Online Account Access, you can log in anytime and see the main menu with a summary of all accounts and balances for the member account number you logged in with. For the login process,
- Access www.myprospera.com
- Go to the Login page by clicking the blue “Credit Card Login” at the top middle of the homepage.
- Enter the Username in the field in the ‘Registered User?’ sections on the right-hand side
- Click the “Login” button and provide the password to access your online account
In some cases, you may be required to enter your full credit card number or answer the security questions for added security.
To Retrieve Username
If you have forgotten your Prospera Credit Union Online Account Username, you need to click the “Forgot User Name?” link just below the ‘Login’ button and provide the requested information such as
- Prospera Credit Union Credit Card Number (Without any asterisks, hyphens, and spaces)
- Name on the Card (Exactly as it appears on the card)
- Profile Email Address (The one with which you have registered the card)
And an Email with your username will be sent to the Profile Email ID you have entered.
Prospera Credit Union Mobile Application
Prospera Credit Union Online Account Access is available on the users’ smartphones too. The mobile app offers all the convenience of online banking and online account access optimized for their iPhone or Android device. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App the Store.
About Prospera Credit Union
Prospera Credit Union was officially opened for business under the Banta Credit Union name in 1934. In 1943, Edelweiss Credit Union and six years later Fraser Valley Credit Union were established. In 2002, they were merged and Prospera Credit Union was born. This full-service financial institution currently serves nine county areas providing the service to the members to build their financial dreams and prosperity within their communities.
Prospera Credit Union Phone Number: 920-882-4800
24 Hour Telephone Account Access Number: 920-882-4700
To report lost or stolen Prospera Credit Card call at 1-800-449-7728
To report unauthorized transactions dial 1-888-918-7313
You can contact Prospera Credit Union online. Visit the ‘Contact Us’ page, www.myprospera.com/contact-us. Enter your name, email address, phone number; select the subject of your concern; describe the issue in the comment box and submit.