www.mywawavisit.com – Participate In Wawa Customer Survey To Win $250 Gift Card
Wawa is a privately held US chain of Convenience Stores and Gas Stations. The company mainly serves the East Coast of America with over 800 locations. Road journeys are accompanied by frequent stops especially when traveling with family or friends. These stops are mostly for fuel or food supplies. Wawa was quick to merge both these needs in its business plan. Won’t you love a stopover where you get quality fuel and food, all at the same place?
The chain currently offering customers and non-customers, a chance to win a $250 gift card in exchange for filling out a short survey, so they can continue to grow and improve as well as give customers something fun to do and a chance to win. No purchase is necessary to enter into this survey.
Who Are Eligible for Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the US or District of Columbia.
- Employees of Game Stop and affiliates cannot participate in this survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age while participating in the survey.
Important Rules of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You do not need to make a purchase to be eligible for the survey.
- The purchase will also not increase your odds of winning.
- There will be 1 entry limit per survey code.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish language only.
How to Take Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
There are two procedures to enter into Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes –
Enter without a Purchase –
- You have to Look for special coupons that have the Wawa contest code on them
- You have to go online to www.mywawavisit.com and enter the Hawa contest code.
- You have to complete the online survey and you’ll be automatically entered to win a gift card!
Enter with a Purchase –
- Fill up your car with gas at a Wawa fuel station and check for a special code on your receipt
- You have to visit the www.mywawavisit.com survey website
- You will get the survey code in your purchase receipt
- Answer the questions to complete the survey to be entered into the sweepstakes.
About the Wawa Entry Periods –
The customer survey monthly sweepstakes begin at 12.01 am. ET, on March 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 31st, 2019. Overall there are 3 entry periods duration of each is 1 Month.
Prizes to be Won:
By participating in this survey you will get a chance to win a $ 250 Wawa gift card.
Winners selection –
A random drawing will be held on the 10th day after the closing of each entry period. Overall 51 winners will be selected during one entry period which will be as follows –
- One winner will be chosen from all the eligible entries for a grand prize.
- Five first prize winners will be chosen from all eligible entries for each of the sponsors 10 regions. Overall there will be 50 first prize winner.
The grand prize will be a $500 Wawa gift card, and a gift basket worth $75. Each first prize winner will win a Wawa gift card worth $ 25, and a gift basket worth $75.
Prize rules of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey –
Prizes will be given in the form of Wawa gift Card and gift basket.
Winner will be responsible for all kind of taxes, if any, associated with the gift card.
How the winners will be notified –
Winners of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes will be notified via Telephone, E-mail or postal mail.
Any potential winner who failed to respond to the initial notification will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Any potential winner must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility certificate within due time.
Any winner who fails to submit the same within due time will be disqualified.
How to Claim the Winner List :
You can request the updated winner list of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes winners by mailing a self-addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:-
Wawa voice of the customer 2018
Sweepstakes winner list
PMI station P.O. Box 750-W
Southbury CT, 06488-0750.
Contact and Queries:
Phone: 1 (800) 444-9292
Contact online – www.wawa.com/contac