Netflix consumers are offered to log in with their Netflix account and watch their favorite programs, TV shows, documentaries, Netflix originals and many more online from their personal computer or any internet connected device like smartphones, smart TVs, tablets, streaming media players and game consoles anywhere anytime.
By signing into the Netflix account, the members can also download the content to their Android or mobile devices or Windows 10 app. After that, they can use those downloads to save the data and watch as much as they want even while on the go without an internet connection.
How to Log In Netflix Online Account
In order to take the benefits of the Netflix subscription plan and get instant access to enjoy the available contents globally extensive, the Netflix members can follow the easy steps mentioned below.
- Visit Netflix official website at www.netflix.com and click the red “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the homepage
- Or, directly go to Netflix Login page at www.netflix.com/login.
- Enter the Email or Phone Number and password registered with your Netflix account in the entry fields on the ‘Sign In’ box appeared on your screen.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
The “Remember Me” box will be checked by default. Consider unchecking before signing in if you are not on your own device or do not want to be logged in when you leave Netflix site or the browser. It is recommended to use the feature on the device you watch Netflix frequently as it reduces the login procedure every time you access your Netflix Account online.
How to Recover Netflix Online Account Access
If you cannot sign in to Netflix as you have forgotten the required login credentials, you can reset the password or recover the account providing additional information.
To Reset Your Netflix Login Password
For Netflix Account Password resetting on the web, you will need to complete the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Netflix Login page www.netflix.com/login and click the “Need help?” link below the ‘Sign In’ button. Or, visit www.netflix.com/LoginHelp
- Select an option from email, text message and voice call
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number according to your chosen method in the space provided on the ‘Forgot Email/Password’ area.
- Click the applicable “Email/Text/Call Me” button
A reset email containing a sign-in link will send to you within a few minutes. Click the link and you will be automatically logged in your Netflix Account. Once entered, you will need to create a new password for your Netflix Online Account.
And if you choose “Text Me” or “Call Me”, you will be sent a verification code to the number you provided. The code will expire after 20 minutes after receiving. So, use the code as soon as possible and reset your Netflix Online Account.
To Find Your Netflix Account
The Netflix members who have forgotten which email address or phone number they used to create their Netflix Account, they can retrieve it using their billing information online. Keep in mind, this recovery method is applicable if you are billed by Netflix through your credit or debit card. For other payments, you may need to contact Netflix.
To begin the procedure, go to www.netflix.com/LoginHelp. Click the “I can’t remember my email address or phone number” at the bottom of the ‘Forgot Email/Password’ box and submit the following information and click the “Find Account” button.
- First Name on the account
- Last Name on the account
- Credit Card or Debit Card on the File
How to Sign Up for Netflix & Create an Online Account
If you are not a Netflix member and would like to watch its content, you can take the Netflix membership with a free trial and create your Netflix account online.
Netflix Membership is a month to month subscription that begins with your sign up. There is no contract, no cancellation fees; you can cancel it anytime you want. To become a Netflix member, you can,
- Visit www.netflix.com
- Select the “WATCH FREE FOR 30 DAYS” and then “SEE THE PLANS”
- Choose a plan that suits your need. Your select plan will determine the available features on your Netflix Account and how many people can watch the content at the same time.)
- Enter your payment method and the required information related to it.
- Provide your contact details and create a password to set up your Netflix Account.
After the free trial period is over, you will be billed once a month on the date you open your Netflix Account. However, you can cancel the membership if you think it’s not for you.
Netflix, a member of the Motion Picture Association of America, is a paid subscription-based online-streaming service offering a wide variety of TV shows, programs, movies, documentaries, etc. on various devices. It allows subscribers to enjoy viewing unlimited content without any advertisement. Netflix was founded in 1997 and based on Scotts Valley, California.
For any query visit Netflix Help Center by this link: https://help.netflix.com. There you will get help with almost all issues related to Netflix and also can call or do a live chat regarding your problem.