www.walgreenslistens.com – Walgreenslistens – Join Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to Take Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walgreen Company is also known as the Walgreens. It is a chain of pharmacy stores in America. It is the United State based second-largest pharmacy company. It was first started in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen. Headquarter of Walgreens is located within 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois, United States. Walgreens offers wellness products, health information, and other services. It serves more than 9,277 locations. Walgreen serves within the United States, District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. This company is the subsidiary of Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you recently visited the Walgreens, then you may have the purchase receipt with the survey code on it. You should consider taking part in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey. Within a few minutes, you can easily complete the survey. you can also win some exciting benefits from the Walgreens.
Rules and Regulations of Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey, you have to follow these rules to take part in the survey:
- A legal resident of the United States can take part in the Walgreens Customer Survey.
- You must be 18 years or older than that at the time of entry.
- Employees of Walgreens and their family members cannot take part in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Requirements for the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
You need these following things to take part in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A computer or a smartphone.
- A valid purchase receipt from Walgreens.
- A good internet connection.
- Basic understanding of English and Spanish language.
Rewards of Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Participants of this survey can win a grand prize of $3,000. The prize is not substituted, exchanged except and transferable.
The process to Take Part in Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
There are several ways to take part in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey. You can follow these methods to complete the survey:
You can complete the survey online. This is the best and easiest way to make the payment. You just have to follow these instructions to complete the Walgreens Satisfaction Survey:
- First, you have to visit the survey site of the Walgreens.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.walgreenslistens.com, for direct access to the survey page.
- Then, enter the survey code in the first field.
- Enter the password.
- Select the time of the visit.
- Then, click on the Start button to start the survey.
- You have to rate the overall satisfaction at Walgreens.
- Answer a few survey questions regarding your last visit to Walgreens.
Also Read : Take Maggiano’s Survey & Win $1000 Cash Prizes
Customers can also take the survey over their phones. They just need to call at 1-800-219-7451.
You can also take part in the survey by mail. You have to hand print your name, address, daytime and evening phone number, etc. on a piece of paper, size of 3X5 inch. Then mail it in an envelope to this following address:
March 2020 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
Dept-57994, P.O. Box 4006,
Grand Rapid, MN 55730-4006
If any customers receive an email to take part in the Walgreens Survey, then follow the instruction to complete the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey.
How to Find Walgreens Location
It is very easy to find your nearest Walgreens locations. You just need to follow these instructions below to find your nearest Walgreens location:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Walgreens.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.walgreens.com, for direct access to the Walgreens.
- Then click on Find a Store option on the top right-hand corner.
- Then, click on the Update Location option.
- Enter your zip code or address on the provided field.
- It will show you your nearest Walgreens locations.
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015