How to Log In for the My North Side HR Portal Account | Employees Registration:
This My North Side HR digital platform is particularly built for the employees of the hospital, to avail various benefits provided by the hospital. North Side Hospital is a chain of hospitals & medical services in the Atlanta, Georgia cosmopolitan area. The hospital currently serves in various medical sectors including gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology, oncology, and orthopedic surgery.
Earlier in 1970, Northside’s leading hospital was established in the city of Sandy Springs, Fulton County, USA. Later on, more patient tower was added in October 2018 to house the North Side hospital’s blood & marrow transplant services.
There is also 3 (three) non for profit full-service acute care hospitals operated by North Side Hospital Medical Group located in Georgia. Presently, the hospital is serving more than 3 million patient encounters annually along with a workforce of over 15,000 employees.
Guidelines to Log In for the My North Side HR Employees Portal Account:
If you are visiting first time at the North Side Hospital’s Employee account and wish to Sign In, then please follow through these below simple steps to successfully access your employee account:
- Primarily, move on to the My North Side HR digital platform.
- Or, else you can also tap on the link directly at www.mynorthsidehr.com.
- Now here on the home page carefully put down your “Employee ID” and “Password” in the input box.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below, you can have the access to your online My North Side HR employee account.
Please Note: You can utilize this link also to Log In at northsideportal.ehr.com.
The Registration process for the Employees My North Side HR Portal:
To access the My North Side HR digital portal the employees require to get Registered firstly. The organization registered employees need to enter relevant details as mentioned in this section of the article and follow the below process:
- First of all, visit the official login web portal, of My North Side HR for employees.
- Here on the web page tap on the link “First Time Users Register”.
- Now being referred on the next page, enter the below-listed credentials such as Employee Identification (ID), ZIP /Postal Code, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/DD/YYYY), The last 4-Digits of the Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN), Personal E-mail Address, Re-enter the Personal E-mail Address, etc.
- Afterward, just tap on the “SUBMIT” button below to finish.
Also Read: How to Access My SNHU Online Account
How to Reset you’re forgotten My North Side HR Log In Account Password?
In any condition, if you have anyhow forgotten you’re My North Side HR portal account password, then you can easily retrieve it using these guidelines and following these simple steps to reset your account password:
- Firstly, visit the My North Side HR online platform web page @ com.
- Now here on the home page please tap on the option “Forgot your Password”.
- Then being deferred on another page carefully put down your “Employee ID” and “Personal E-mail Address” in the dedicated blank field.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below, just go through the on-screen instructions to reset your My North Side HR portal account password.
Please Note: A temporary Password link will be sent to you in your personal E-mail Address inbox, which you can change later on. If you have changed your E-mail address in recent times, then please update your E-mail Address using the “First Time Users Register” link on the home page.
North Side Hospital,
1000 Johnson Ferry Road NE,
Sandy Springs, Atlanta Metropolitan Area,
Georgia 30342, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -404 -851 -8000
For Logging issues into My North Side HR portal, please contact at:
North Side Hospital Helpdesk (Call): 404 -851 -6500 / 404 -851 -8393
E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Side Hospital’s Employee Log In Web Portal: www.mynorthsidehr.com
North Side Hospital Official Website: www.northside.com