If you are having difficulties accessing the Prodigy Login portal, then this article is for you. Through this article, we will explain about the step-by-step instructions to access your Play Prodigy account. In this article, we will discuss the student login and teacher login guide. So, make sure to read this article till the end to learn more about the Prodigy Login portal.
About Prodigy Math
Prodigy Math Game is an educational game developed by the SMARTeacher. It has over 900 crucial math skills for Grades 1-8, and it is an excellent game for mastering mathematics both at home and at school. Every educational content in Prodigy is free and it will be free forever. It only makes money through completely optional game upgrade, that will only unlock some extra content.
How to Sign Up for Prodigy Account
If you are a new user and don’t have a Prodigy account, then you have to sign up for the account by following these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link www.prodigygame.com.
- Right under the login section, you just have to select the “Sign Up” option for the next step.
- You have to enter your First Name, Last Name, and Password in the given fields.
- After entering all the requested details on the given sections, you need to select the “Sign Up” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the Prodigy account.
Create Prodigy Account for Teachers
If you want to create your free account for the Prodigy account, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link www.prodigygame.com
- Then, from that page, you just need to select the “Teacher & Parent” option.
- From the homepage, you just need to select the “Create Your Free Account Today” option for next step.
- Then, from the given option, you just need to select the “Teacher” option.
- Provide your full name, and email address, and create the password, on the given fields.
- After entering all the requested details in the given spaces, you just need to select the “Create Account” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to create your Prodigy Account for Teacher.
How to Access the Prodigy Login as Student
If you are a student, then you must have to log in to your account to play the Prodigy game. To access the Prodigy Login portal, you need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link www.prodigygame.com
- You need to provide your registered username and password in the given section.
- After entering all the login credentials details on the given spaces, you just need to select the “Log In” option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Prodigy Login
You can also log in to your account either with your Clever or Google account. Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay for Prodigy math games.
Prodigy Customer Service
If you need any help or have any questions about Prodigy, then you can contact the customer service department. To reach out to the customer service department of Prodigy, you can use the following details mentioned below:
Call At: 1-866-585-4655
Australia: +61 1800 954 316
Call Center Hours:
Monday-Thursday 10 AM-1 PM ET, Friday 10 AM-12 PM
FAQs about Prodigy
Q: How do I Delete my account?
A: If you wish to delete a student account, the email you are contacting them from must be from either a teacher or parent linked to the student’s account.
But, if you wish to delete the Parent or Student account, then you have to submit a request to Prodigy Support using the email address registered to the account.
Q: How to switch from a parent account to a teacher account?
A: If you want to switch from a parent account to a teacher account, then you can do so from the Account Settings menu of your account. Here is how to access the Account Settings menu, by following the instructions below:
- You have to log in to your Prodigy Parent Account.
- After you logged in to your Prodigy account, simply select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu at the top right hand corner of the page by clicking on your name.
There, right under the Account Type section, simply change your account type by selecting Become a Teacher then confirm your choice by selecting Switch to a teacher account. You have to follow the same process, if you want to switch to a Teacher Account from a Parent Account.
Q: How to remove a child from your parent account?
A: If you wish to delete an account your child doesn’t use anymore, then you can remove it by following these instructions below:
- You have to navigate to the Prodigy account and select the “Login” option at the top right-hand of the page.
- Then, provide your email address associated with your parent account along with your password. You have to click on “Manage” on the account you would like to remove.
- You have to verify the username displayed on this page is the same as the account you would like to remove. Click on Remove ____’s account from the top right.
- Then, simply confirm your choice by selecting the Remove Child option.
So, this is all for the Prodigy Login – www.prodigygame.com. Through this article, we have mentioned about the step-by-step procedure to access the Prodigy Login for both teachers & parents, and students. If you have followed the above-mentioned steps very carefully, then there should have any problem accessing your Prodigy account. If you have any questions about Prodigy, then you can contact the customer service department for help.