hub.amazon.work – Amazon Hub Login
Amazon A to Z Login
Amazon provides their employee and associates with a safe and secure login portal to access the Amazon Hub Login both in and outside the Amazon Network from any device like private or public computers, smartphones 24/7. To access the Amazon Employee Hub, users require the same login credentials they use to log into Amazon’s devices or computers.
Sign into Amazon A to Z
Mobile Phone Number
For accessing Amazon A to Z the users must have the mobile phone numbers, which they have registered with Amazon, with them. The number is needed to verify your identity by sending a code by text to that registered number. If you have not registered a number, first access Amazon A to Z on the Amazon network; go to your profile and add the number to your contact details.
The users can choose to have Amazon A to Z remember the device for 30 days. After that time, they will need to register the mobile number again with the device you are using. For the security purpose, you should not select the option if you are using a public or shared computer; use it only on your private device.
The first time users, who are going to access the Amazon A to Z from outside the Amazon Network, keep the mobile phone that has the registered number with Amazon handy to receive the verification code before proceed to the login process. Here is a quick guideline provided on how to get started with the Amazon A to Z Login.
- Visit the Amazon A to Z Login Portal located at www.amazon.work
- Enter your Amazon Login username/alias that can be found at the top of your Amazon badge above the photo.
- Click the blue “Get Started” button.
- Enter the registered phone number and the verification code is sent to you via text message.
- Check the “Remember this device” box to skip code verification for next 30 days if you want.
A few Important Notes
- Users cannot use the same code twice; every time they log in with a new device they need to request a new code. At the login process, you can always have the option to use the “Back” button and request a new code.
- If you are using a USA or Canadian phone number and do not receive the verification code you may have blocked Amazon’s text messages. To unblock and start the service, text ‘RESUME’ to 262966.
- In case, the password has expired or you cannot remember or showing error, click the “Forgot your password” link and a PIN will be sent to the email address used to create your Amazon A to Z account.
- The reset PIN is case sensitive so it must be entered exactly as it appears in your email.
- To avoid expiration, update the password every 90 days.
If you face any difficulty to login Amazon A to Z or unable to access the email address, code or password, contact your manager or local IT for assistance.
To find the ERC Contact Information of your region, click the “View our FAQ” link posted below the Amazon A to Z Login on the page and scroll down.