Macy’s Credit Card Application & Account Acess Online
The regular Macy’s customers can get the most out of Macy’s with a Macy’s Credit Card and Macy’s Online Account. The offer lets the users enjoy rewards as a Bronze member or Credit Cardmember no matter how they pay and save more with every purchase at Macy’s as well as unlock more benefits.
Macy’s Credit Card Features & Benefits
With Macy’s Credit Card, you can pile on more perks just by shopping at Macy’s and receive all the cardholder benefits. Here is a list of offers available for opening a new Macy’s Credit Card account.
- Save 20% off up to $100 on your Macy’s purchase over the two days, the day you are approved and the following day
- 25% off Any day with Star Passes on select purchases at Macy’s using your Macy’s Credit Card.
- Free Standard Shipping with No minimum purchase on Macy’s Gold or Platinum Credit Card
- 5% back in Rewards with no merchandise exclusion: Earn 5 points for $1 spent on all purchases including beauty, fragrances, and designers using Macy’s Platinum Credit Card.
- For every 1000 points, $10 Start Money Rewards will automatically be issued.
- No fee to upgrade
- Access all Macy’s Star Rewards benefits such as Star Money Days, Birthday Surprise, Perks, and Offers.
Macy’s American Express Credit Card
Macy’s also offers the Macy’s American Express Credit Card. With it, you can earn rewards faster including all the benefits of a Macy’s Credit Card account. In addition, you can enjoy
- Use at millions of places worldwide where American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
- 3% back in rewards at restaurants
- 2% back in rewards at gas stations and supermarkets
- 1% back in rewards everywhere else
All the rewards go to Star Money that can be used at Macy’s with no merchandise exclusions.
How to Apply for a Macy’s Credit Card
It’s simple and easy to n order to apply for a Macy’s Credit Card online. To do that all you need to visit www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway and click on the red “APPLY NOW” button found at the bottom right of your computer screen in the middle of the page. Macy’s Credit Card Application page will be open where you need to submit the following information to initiate the application.
- First Name
- Middle Initials (Optional)
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Apt./Suite (optional)
- ZIP Code
- Phone Number and its Type
- Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment
- Residence Status (Rent/Own/Other)
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Review Account terms and details, important information about procedures for opening a new Macy’s Credit Card Account, device requirements, and agreement thoroughly. Select the “I have read and agree to all of the statements outlined above” checkbox. Click on the red “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button.
All of the applicants are considered for both the Macy’s American Express Credit Card and the Macy’s Credit Card. If you approved of both, you will have the opportunity to select the card you wish to keep. The credit decision is usually immediate but it may take 7 to 10 business days to process.
How to Activate Macy’s Credit Card Online
To start using your new Macy’s Credit Card that you receive in the mail, you need to activate it first. Activating your card online is very easy; you need to take only a few simple steps to get the job done. For online activation, you can
- Visit www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway
- Scroll down and click on the “ACTIVATE CARD” button below the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to enter Macy’s Credit Card: Registration Verification page.
- Complete all the fields with your Card Number, Name as it appears on the card, Security Code and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN.
- Check the box to add the card to your Macy’s My Wallet so Start Passes are added for fast access at checkout online and in-store.
- Click on the “Verify” button to activate your card.
Macy’s Credit Card Loyalty Status
A new Macy’s Credit Card account is opened with Silver status. There are two other higher statuses, Gold and Platinum. You will qualify for the status next year based on your purchases, less return, credits, discounts, and adjustments in the previous full calendar year. Accounts that are upgraded will remain at that level for the remainder of the current calendar year and the next full calendar year as well.
To maintain the Silver status of your Macy’s Credit Card, Annual spend at Macy’s must be between $1 and $499. And you will be upgraded to Gold status 7 days after spending $500 to $1199 and to Platinum status 7 days after spending $1200 or more at Macy’s with your Macy’s Credit Card.
Macy’s Star Rewards Program
Macy’s Star Rewards is a loyalty program offering the members special perks, savings, surprises and more. When you open a Macy’s Credit Card Account, you are automatically enrolled in the Program as a Silver Member. The existing Macy’s Card members are also eligible for all the perks of the Star Rewards Program. The people without having Macy’s credit cards can also join Star Rewards and become a Bronze Member for free and access the benefits available to them.
Macy’s Bronze Member
Macy’s allows all the customers to enroll in Bronze Membership even without having a Macy’s Credit Card for free and enjoy the rewards and perks of the program no matter how they can pay. To be a Bronze Member you just need to sign up for an online account at Macy’s. You can do it online or in-store. But doing it over the web is considered a little bit more convenient and easy.
How to Create a Macy’s Online Account
Both individuals, who want to be a Bronze member and who want to access their Macy’s Credit Card Account online, can sign up for a Macy’s online account and get benefits of the service such as
- Get extra 25% off your next purchase just for opening the account
- Save shipping and billing information for faster check out,
- Track the orders following purchases from check out to delivery
- Make a one-time payment or set up monthly auto-pay for hassle-free bill pay
- Check balance and view statements
- Receive emails and text about sales, offers, promotions, and events
- Wishlist your favorite product and get price alerts
- Stay informed about your Star Rewards Program as well as all other important updates
- Set up account alerts and many more.
Here is a brief guide provided below for both Bronze and Macy’s Credit Cardmembers to create the Macy’s Online Account to join Macy’s Star Rewards Program or manage the credit card online.
- Visit www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway
- Click on the “Create An Account” button below the ‘Don’t have a macys.com account yet?’ at the right.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address
- Create 7-16 characters long password using uppercase, lowercase, and numbers and no space or some specific signs mentioned below the field.
- Enter Your Date of Birth (Month and Day)
- Check the “Join Star Rewards!” box. Before that, you can read the terms and conditions of the program by clicking the link below.
- Select your preference to receive emails about Macy’s sales, events, orders, new arrivals, important account information.
- If you choose to text alerts, input your 10-digit mobile number and select your text types from Promo Alerts, Security Alerts and Order Alerts.
- Click the red “CREATE ACCOUNT” button when finish.
How to Sign In Macy’s Online Account
The returning customers who already have a macys.com account or the new ones, who just have completed their account creation process, can sign in to your Macy’s Account Online in the following way.
- Go to www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway
- Click on the red “Sign In” button under ‘Already have a macys.com account?’
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to be logged in the site. (For security, use the feature only on your personal device)
- Click the red “Sign In” button.
Also Read : Old Navy Credit Card Account Login Guide
How to Reset Macy’s Online Account Password
If you forgot your Macy’s Online Account User Password, you can click the “Forgot Your Password?” link above the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be prompted to reset your password. Enter your email address to receive a reset link and instructions for the password. After you create a new password, your Macy’s Online Account will be active again. Then you can sign in and access it from any device.
Macy’s Customer Service Number 1-888-257-6757 (Monday to Saturday 9 AM – 9 PM EST and Sunday 11 AM – 8 PM EST
Mailing Address for General Correspondence
PO Box 8113
Mason, OH 45040