EZDriveMA offers the people living or driving in Massachusetts to log in to their E-Z Pass MA account online and take advantage of the discounts offered to them. Do not have an EZDriveMA MA account? You can open an E-Z Pass MA account using EZDriveMA Online and then log in to save your money and time. People with no E-Z Pass can also access EZ Drive MA to pay their Pay by Plate MA Invoice online.
EZDriveMA comprising of E-Z Pass MA and Pay By Plate MA is the electronic tolling program of Massachusetts. E-Z Pass MA is a pre-paid transponder-based option with discounted tolls and works without toll booths on the Mass Turnpike. It offers all toll payment options through E-Z Pass transponders or vehicle license plates for Plate By Plate MA. And Pay By Plate MA is a license plate-based invoice or account option.
Benefits of EZDriveMA Online Access
- Make payments to your E-Z Pass MA account virtually
- Apply for a new -Z Pass Massachusetts Account
- Pay your missed tolls
- Request additional transponders
- Pay a Pay By Plate invoice
- Check account activities like toll transactions
- Dispute a transaction
- update and change account information including vehicle, contact, and payment information.
How to Log In E-Z Pass MA Online Account
E-Z Pass MA as a toll payment option of EZDriveMA can not only provide you a discount but it saves your time, increases the safety of the traveling public. It also ends toll violation, sudden braking, and congestion at toll plazas as well as improves air quality by reducing vehicle emission in all toll lanes.
For all these benefits and pay your tolls in Massachusetts online, you can log in to E-Z Pass MA Account Online in the following way.
- Visit the official EZDriveMA website, www.mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Click in the “Log In to…” link at the top right corner of the page to open all the login options.
- Select the “E-ZPass MA Log in” button, the first option located in the left of the drop-down box.
- Choose the type of your login from Username, Account Number, the last 11 digits of your Transponder Number, and Email Address on your EZDriveMA E-Z Pass MA file
- Enter the information according to your selection and the password registered with it.
- Click the “Login” button to enter into your E-Z Pass MA Online Account.
How to Reset E-Z Pass MA Account Online
Have already signed up for an E-Z Pass MA Account in EZDriveMA online but forgot the login credentials? Or, have a locked E-Z Pass Massachusetts Online Account? You can recover the account access in a few simple steps.
To initiate the resetting, you will need to go to the EZDriveMA E-Z Pass MA Login page, https://www.ezdrivema.com/ezpassmalogin. Then, click on the “Forgot Your Username, Password, or Have a Locked Account?” link under the login button. And submit the following information.
- E-Z Pass MA Account Number
- Transponder Number
- And Email Address
EZDriveMA will send you further information to the email address registered on your E-Z Pass MA Account file to reset it. Those with no email on their E-Z Pass MA have to contact EZDriveMA Customer Service for their E-Z Pass MA online account access.
How to Create E-Z Pass MA Account Login Online
If you are an existing E-Z Pass MA Account holder but first time in EZDriveMA to access that account online, you have to create the required login. For that, you can
- Visit the EZDriveMA E-Z Pass MA Login page through the “Log In to…” option at the top right corner at www.mass.gov/ezdrivema. Or, directly access www.ezdrivema.com/ezpassmalogin
- Click the “First time logging in?” link from the bottom of the login section
- Enter your E-Z Pass MA Account Number and PIN in their fields. Use the “Forgot your PIN?” option if needed.
- Create a username and password of your choice for future use.
- Re-enter the password to confirm and click the “Process” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your EZDriveMA E-Z Pass MA Online Account Login.
EZDriveMA Customer Service Phone Number: (877) 627-7745
Fax: (508) 786-5222
Email Address: email@example.com
EZDriveMA Customer Service Center
27 Midstate Drive
Auburn, MA 01501