My Lowe’s Life Online Account Login:
My Lowe’s Life is the Lowe’s SSO Login portal that offers the employees and authorized personnel to access their HR-related information and benefits program over the web conveniently. The site enables both the current and former Lowe’s employees to use its services and resources. And, access their employee information benefits, rewards, perks, work time, payment, and other job details all at their fingertips anytime anywhere.
How to Log In My Lowe’s Life Online Account:
To access My Lowe’s Life Lowe’s Employee Benefits Program, you can use your Sales ID as an active associate of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Once logged in, you will get more information about your Lowe’s benefits, and better understand how they add to your total benefit compensation package and more. For logging in to your My Lowe’s Life Online Account you can take the following steps.
- Visit the My Lowe’s Life- Lowe’s SSO Login Portal at www.myloweslife.com
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the page to enter the Sales Number and Password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button to perform all the available activities on the My Lowe’s Life system.
My Lowe’s Life Account Login for Former Employee:
If you are a former employee of Lowe’s, you can access Lowe’s Employee Benefits Program through a separate portal. To log into that site, you can.
- Go to the My Lowe’s Life Portal, www.myloweslife.com
- Select the “Click Here” link below ‘Are you a former Lowe’s Employee’ in the middle.
- Or, you can access mylowesbenefits.com. Both will lead you to the same My Lowe’s Benefits login portal
- Entering the designated page, scroll down to input your User ID and Password in their respective fields near the left bottom.
- Click on the “Log On” button for your HR-related information including your Lowe’s benefits.
Alternatively, you can access your My Lowe’s Life Former Employee account with Alight Mobile. It uses unique personal characteristics like fingerprints, facial features, etc. to verify your identity.
Note that to log in to your My Lowe’s Life Online Account in this method you must have a mobile number on your employee file and a compatible mobile device to log in.
How to Recover My Lowe’s Life Online Account Login Info:
The former employees who have forgotten their My Lowe’s Life account User Id and Password can recover those login credentials by confirming their identity.
For that, click the “Forgot User ID and Password?” link below the ‘Logon’ button. Submit the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Date of Birth and click “Continue”. If you set up security questions-answer previously, you may need to answer them in the next step. After your identity is confirmed, you will receive instructions to reset the password or retrieve the User Id.
Also Read: FCA Employee Central Login
Lowe’s Benefits Pricing Tool Health Plan Identifier Online Access:
To get a preview of your Lowe’s benefits option, you can use the Health Plan Identifier, a benefit pricing tool of Lowe’s. With it, you can explore the available plans, insurance carriers, and prices that work best for you. To use the tool, you will need to
- Go to My Lowe’s Benefits website, www.myloweslife.com, and click on the “Benefits Pricing Tool” button above the login box.
- Or, directly go to www.benefitspricing.com/lowes
- Choose your plan year and click on it.
- From the three profiles: ‘Current Associate or Family Member’, ‘Prospective Lowe’s Associate’, and ‘Former Lowe’s Associate’, select one based on your role at Lowe’s.
- Select your employment status as defined by the organization, and part-time or full time based on your work schedule
- Lastly, enter your Home Zip Code and hit the “Explore Your Options” button.
Lowe’s Employee Benefits:
Lowe’s offers a wide selection of benefit options for the current, former, as well as prospective employees, and their eligible family members. Here are some features of those benefits offered by Lowe’s.
- Medical and HDHP plan option
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental High and Low plan
- Vision High and Low plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Fixed indemnity plan
- Income protection benefits like basic sick pay
- Retirement benefits including 401 (k)
- Time off benefits on vacation and holidays
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Off-the-job accident plan
- Maternity and parental leave
- Discount tuition and tuition reimbursement programs and more
Lowe’s US Benefits Service Center Phone Number: 844-475-6937)