MyLowesLife Login and Former Login Process:
My Lowe’s Life is the Lowe’s SSO Login portal that offers employees and authorized personnel to access their HR-related information and benefits program over the web conveniently. The site enables both current and former Lowe’s employees to use its services and resources. And, access their employee information benefits, rewards, perks, work time, payment, and other job details all at their fingertips anytime anywhere.
Lowe’s Employee Benefits:
Lowe’s offers a wide selection of benefit options for current, former, as well as prospective employees, and their eligible family members. Here are some features of those benefits offered by Lowe’s.
- Medical and HDHP plan options
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental High and Low plan
- Vision High and Low plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Fixed indemnity plan
- Income protection benefits like basic sick pay
- Retirement benefits including 401 (k)
- Time off benefits on vacation and holidays
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Off-the-job accident plan
- Maternity and parental leave
- Discount tuition and tuition reimbursement programs and more
MyLowesLife Login Guidelines
To access My Lowe’s Life Lowe’s Employee Benefits Program, you can use your Sales ID as an active associate of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Once logged in, you will get more information about your Lowe’s benefits, and better understand how they add to your total benefit compensation package and more. For logging in to your My Lowe’s Life Online Account you can take the following steps.
- Visit the My Lowe’s Life- Lowe’s SSO Login Portal at www.myloweslife.com
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the page to enter the Sales Number and Password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button to perform all the available activities on the My Lowe’s Life system.
My Lowe’s Life Account Login for Former Employee:
If you are a former employee of Lowe’s, you can access Lowe’s Employee Benefits Program through a separate portal. To log into that site, you can.
- Go to the My Lowe’s Life Portal, www.myloweslife.com
- Select the “Click Here” link below ‘Are you a former Lowe’s Employee’ in the middle.
- Or, you can access mylowesbenefits.com. Both will lead you to the same My Lowe’s Benefits login portal
- Entering the designated page, scroll down to input your User ID and Password in their respective fields near the left bottom.
- Click on the “Log On” button for your HR-related information including your Lowe’s benefits.
Alternatively, you can access your My Lowe’s Life Former Employee account with Alight Mobile. It uses unique personal characteristics like fingerprints, facial features, etc. to verify your identity.
Note that to log in to your My Lowe’s Life Online Account in this method you must have a mobile number on your employee file and a compatible mobile device to log in.
Also Read Articles:
MyLowesLife FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Who is eligible to participate in Lowe’s 401(k) Plan?
A: Anyone who is a Lowes permanent employee they eligible for the first day of the first payroll period.
Q: How do I make contributions to the Lowe‟s 401(k) Plan?
A: With the help of pre-tax deductions from your paycheck contributions to the Lowe‟s 401(k) Plan.
Lowe’s Benefits Pricing Tool Health Plan Identifier Online Access:
To get a preview of your Lowe’s benefits option, you can use the Health Plan Identifier, a benefit pricing tool of Lowe’s. With it, you can explore the available plans, insurance carriers, and prices that work best for you. To use the tool, you will need to
- Go to My Lowe’s Benefits website, www.myloweslife.com, and click on the “Benefits Pricing Tool” button above the login box.
- Or, directly go to www.benefitspricing.com/lowes
- Choose your plan year and click on it.
- From the three profiles: ‘Current Associate or Family Member’, ‘Prospective Lowe’s Associate’, and ‘Former Lowe’s Associate’, select one based on your role at Lowe’s.
- Select your employment status as defined by the organization, and part-time or full-time based on your work schedule
- Lastly, enter your Home Zip Code and hit the “Explore Your Options” button.
Lowe’s US Benefits Service Center Phone Number: 844-475-6937)