How to Log In for the ODFL4us Portal Account | Old Dominion Freight Line Employee’s Password Reset:
Old Dominion Freight Line, Incorporation is a leading, United States-based less-than-truckload (LTL), and union-free motor carrier that provides services in regional, inter-regional, and national LTL services through a single incorporated business organization. The company offers services in the sectors of ground & air expedited transportation, with the help of a strong network of more than 250 service centers located throughout the continental United States.
The Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. popularly abbreviated as “ODFL” was earlier established in the year 1934 by a couple named Mrs. Earl and Mr. Lillian Congdon with only one single straight truck serving between Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia.
The incorporated firm is presently had its headquarters based in Thomasville, North Carolina, USA with annual revenues of over 4 billion US Dollars (As per 2020 data). The Old Dominion Freight Line business operations include OD-Domestic, OD-Expedited, OD-People, OD-Global, Household Services, OD-Technology, etc.
What is ODFL4us Log In Portal:
ODFL4us is a dedicated digital platform only for the current employees of the Old Dominion Freight Line Incorporation. The platform is also managed by the company itself. This digital portal is built for all registered employees who can access a lot of information about their job-related details in one place.
After as an employee you join the Old Dominion Freight Line Incorporation, you will automatically get registered and will avail of ODFL4us User Name and Password. After Logging into the ODFL4us platform you can access all the information, and view the up-to-date status of your account.
The ODFL4us is quite simple to utilize and the service smoothly works with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, & 10, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari iOS versions 7 and lower.
Guidelines to Log In for the Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL4us) Employee Account:
The Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. currently has a trained workforce strength of more than 20,000 who are dedicated to serving the customers countrywide. Presently, Old Dominion Freight Line is the satisfied proprietor of more than 6,000 tractors and 27,000 trailers running throughout the country.
Moreover, throughout North America through strategic business alliances, ODFL also provides less-than-truckload (LTL) services. Along with its core LTL services, the organization offers a range of value-added services that includes truckload brokerage, container drayage, supply chain consulting, and warehousing. For over 88 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Online Sign In Procedure:
To make it stress-free for the employees, ODFL has designed an online portal called ODFL4us, where employees can easily Log In to their accounts after getting registered.
Initially, if you are a registered employee at the ODFL4us online platform and wish to learn how to Log In to your online account, then follow through with the simple steps pointed out below:
- First of all, is to open your verified browser and go to the official online web portal of ODFL4us.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at www.odfl4us.com
- Here on the landing page, carefully enter your ODFL4us “User Name / E-mail ID” and “Password”, which you have already got while registering for an ODFL.
- After, you fill-up the information carefully, tap on the “SIGN IN” button below.
- Once, you have referred to your ODFL4us digital account, you can access all the benefits & information available on the web portal.
Please Note: If you do not have your ODFL4us User Name and Password, please ask your ODFL Manager or HR Admin. In case you require any further assistance logging in, please contact the ODFL Service Desk at (855) -862 -9514.
How to Reset your Online Employee Account Password for ODFL4us Portal:
If you have forgotten your ODFL4us Employee Account Password, you can easily reset it, using the following steps:
- Primarily, move on to the ODFL4us Employee Account web portal.
- Here on the Log In the home page, you will find the ODFL4us “Click here”, to tap on.
- Clicking on that link, follow through the on-screen guidelines to reset your ODFL employee’s account password.
- Afterward, you will receive a password reset link in your registered E-mail Address. Follow through the E-mail, and guidelines to reset your ODFL4us employee’s account password.
Also Read: Access to Consumer Reports Online Account
The Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) Employee Log In Account Benefits:
The ODFL4us digital employee web platform account has many advantages for the current employees of the company. Some of those are stated below:
- Here as an employee, you can avail yourself of the benefit of checking your job schedule, payroll details and viewing your leave details
- View a record of your attendance
- Check the status of your leave encashment
- ODFL4us employee’s online web portal permits you as an employee to make the necessary changes in your contact details (if required), such as change of E-mail Address and Mobile Number, etc.
- Apart from that, all ODFL employees are permitted to have the access to view their employee’s calendar for their job schedule
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
500 Old Dominion Way,
Thomasville, NC 27360, United States
The Old Dominion Corporate Office (Call): 1 -800 -432 -6335
ODFL Local Office (Call): (336) -889 -5000
ODFL Employees Queries Help Desk (Call): (855) -862 -9514
Transportation Services Queries ODFL Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -800 -235 -5569
To make queries of ODFL Shipment Inquiries, Account Questions, Claim Inquiries, Document Requests, Traffic Calls, General Information Toll-free (Call): 1 -800 -235 -5569 (Mon to Fri 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM, ET) or via E-mail at email@example.com
To make queries of ODFL Oversize Transport, Exclusive use Equipment, Flatbed Services, Special Commodities, Extensive Network of carriers providing comprehensive transportation programs Toll-free (Call): 1 -877 -562 -3875 (Mon to Fri 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM, ET) or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
ODFL HR Recruiting Services (Call): 1 -877 -ODJOB4U (635 -6248)
For Verification of ODFL Employment (Call): (800) -631 -0297 and Fax: (336) -822 -5235
To Reach the ODFL Warehouse Directly (Call): 1 -800 -432 -6335 (Extension 5802)
ODFL Online Employees Portal: www.odfl4us.com
ODFL Official Website: www.odfl.com