About Franciscan Health
Franciscan Health, is formally known as Franciscan Alliance. It is a healthcare system serving Indiana and parts of Illinois. Franciscan operates 14 hospitals. Around 18,000 people work for Franciscan Health.
Payments Alliance Payments
Make payment regarding your Franciscan Alliance hospital service. There are several ways to make payments.
Make payment your Franciscan Alliance bill over your phone. For that, you have to dial 1-866-903-0436. Service is available 24 hours a day/7 day a week.
You can also make payments through your mail address. You will find the mail address over your billing statement.
You can also make payments online. It is very easy to make a payment. You just need to follow some very simple steps, to make the payment:
- First, you have to visit this link payments.franciscanalliance.org.
- Enter your account number on the first provided field.
- Enter your date of birth.
- After that, you have to click on the Login button.
- Entering into the portal, you can make the payment.
- You can make the payment using your MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
- For further instructions please call at 1-866-903-0436.
Pay through MyChart:
You can make payment through MyChart Service. If you don’t have an account, then you can follow these below instructions to create an account:
- First, you have to visit this link franciscanmychart.org/mychart
- Then you have to click on the Sign Up Now button.
- Enter your MyChart Activation Code.
- Enter your social security number.
- After that, enter your date of birth.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- If you don’t have an Activation Code, then on that page, you have to click on the Sign Up Online.
- After that, enter your name, address, and other information.
- Then, simply click on the Next button.
- After that, follow the further instructions to complete the process.
- Once you have successfully created your account, you can easily make the payment.
Pay in Person:
You can also make payment by meeting with a financial counselor at the hospital, where your services were performed.
When Patients will Receive a Bill?
Patients, who don’t have any insurance will receive the bill right after the hospital visit. Patients with the insurance will receive the bill for any remaining balance after the insurance has processed the claim.
Also Read : Check Your Payoff Loan Rates Online
Franciscan Health Carmel
12188-B North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032-4840
Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
1710 Lafayette Rd.
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Franciscan Health Crown Point
1201 South Main Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Franciscan Health Dyer
24 Joliet Street
Dyer, IN 46311
Franciscan Health Hammond
5454 Hohman Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320
Franciscan Health Indianapolis
8111 S. Emerson Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Reference Link :