www.payoff.com/forward – Check Your Payoff Loan Rates Online
Payoff, Inc. is a financial company that offers loans to its customers for paying the credit card debt. It is also known as Payoff.com. It was first started in 2009 in Culver City. Headquarter of Payoff is located at 3200 Park Center Drive, Ste 800, Costa Mesa, California, United States. Payoff offers peer to peer lending platform to its customers.
Payoff Loan Review
You can apply for a loan ranging from $5,000 to $35,000 online via www.payoff.com/forward. This loan is perfect for you if you have high–interest credit card debt and you want to pay it off. In order to apply for the loan, you must have to be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older than that.
Pros and Cons of Payoff Loans
- Paying off your credit card debts with the Payoff Loans.
- Here you will get good customer service.
- You don’t have to pay late fees or any early payment fees.
- To funding, you will get 2 to 5 business days.
- Your minimum credit score has to be 640.
- The origination fees of 0-5%.
- Suitable for the high borrowers.
Terms & Fees of Payoff Loans
There are the terms and fees for the Payoff’s personal loans:
Borrowing Amount: $5,000 – $35,000
Term Length: 2 to 5 Years
Origination Fee: 0% – 5%
Interest Rate: 5.65% – 22.59%
APR: 5.99% – 24.99% (fixed)
Collateral: None (Unsecured)
The document you need to apply for the loan is depending on the individual application. But Payoff will ask you to provide the following:
- The bank credentials to securely link your bank account.
- Your driver’s license, passport or state–issued ID to verify your identity.
- And your two most recent pay stubs to confirm your income.
After the documents are verified you will be approved for the loans within two to find days.
How to Apply for the Payoff Loans
In order to apply for the Payoff loans, you have to create a Payoff account. For that you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Payoff Loans.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.payoff.com
- After that, you have to click on Check My Rate.
- Then on the next page, enter your first and last name on the provided box.
- Then, you have to enter your date of birth in the next field.
- Next, you have to enter your street address, city, state and zip code.
- Then, click on the Continue button.
- After that, you have to enter your phone number in the text field.
- Next, you have to click on the Continue button.
- Enter your personal annual income on the provided box.
- After that, you have to click on the Continue button.
- Then, enter the monthly amount you pay for rent or mortgage payment.
- Next, click on the Continue option.
- Then enter your email address on the next field.
- Retype your email address for the confirmation.
- Create a password for your account.
- Agree with the terms and conditions, and then, click on the Continue and Check Rates option.
- After that, follow the instructions to complete the process.
Sales & Advertising Transparency
When it comes to a loan product, Payoff is more transparent than the other lenders in these present days. Payoff provides a document upload guide to its customers. You need to submit your document with your application.
Also Read : Login Into Your Delta Dental insurance Account
Payoff Forward Invite Code Highlights:
- They do not charge any application fees and it will not impact your credit score.
- The application process can be completed within 3 minutes.
- The repayment terms will depend on your APR and on the loan terms.
Customer Service & Technical Support
3200 Park Center Drive, STE 800
Costa Mesa, CA 92626