pfd.alaska.gov/Login – Access to your PFD Online Account
PFD Login Guide:
The Alaska Department of Revenue, Permanent Fund Dividend Division is liable for deciding candidate qualification for the dissemination of a yearly profit that is paid to Alaska occupants from speculation income of mineral eminences. The yearly installment considers Alaskans to partake in a bit of the State minerals income as a profit to profit current and people in the future.
Why Choose PFD:
- Qualification to get a Permanent Fund Dividend is characterized by the Alaska Legislature through Statute and Regulation.
- The profit figuring depends on the quantity of qualified Alaskan candidates in a profit year and half of the legal net gain found the middle value of over the five latest financial years.
- The accessible assets are additionally diminished by earlier year profit commitments, PFD activity cost.
- To login open the website pfd.alaska.gov/Login
- As the page opens at the center you have to select your domain, provide the login details
- Now click on ‘Login’ button.
- For account login enter username, password hit on ‘Login’ button.
How to Reset PFD Login Credentials:
- To reset the login details open the page pfd.alaska.gov/Login
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on ‘Reset password’ button.
- You have to enter username click on ‘Send reset link’ button.
- For the login open the webpage my.alaska.gov
- Once the page appears at the center hit on ‘Sign into myAlaska’ button.
- As the page opens at the center you have to provide the login details, check the verification box
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset MyAlaska Login Credentials:
- To reset the login details open the page my.alaska.gov
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on ‘Forgot my username’ button.
- You have to enter account email click on ‘Email my username’ button.
- For password recovery enter username hit on ‘Reset by email’ button.
Enroll for MyAlaska Account:
- To enroll for the account open the page my.alaska.gov
- As the page opens at the login homepage hit on ‘Register for myAlaska account’ button.
- In the next screen provide the necessary information, accept the user agreement hit on ‘start registration’ button.
PFD Information for Users:
- To be qualified for a PFD, you more likely than not been an Alaska inhabitant for the whole schedule year going before the date you apply for a profit and expect to stay an Alaska occupant uncertainly at the time you apply for a profit.
- In the event that the person got restrictive or perpetual status, evacuee status before the main day of January of the passing year and is generally qualified. On the off chance that you began the application interaction to change over to restrictive or perpetual status, you might be qualified.
- It fluctuates relying upon why you are missing. On the off chance that you are missing for an explanation explicitly permitted by law you could be out of Alaska for the whole passing time frame and still be qualified. In the event that you are missing for over 180 days for an explanation other than one explicitly recorded in Alaska Statute 43.23.008, you won’t be qualified for a profit.
- On the off chance that you have not made any move conflicting with a plan to get back to Alaska to remain inconclusively, unlucky deficiencies of 180 days or less permit you to hold the qualification.
- Notwithstanding why you are missing, consistently during your nonappearance you should exhibit purpose to stay an Alaska inhabitant inconclusively. Furthermore, you should get back to Alaska for at any rate 72 continuous hours like clockwork and 30 aggregate days at regular intervals to hold your qualification.
- You will be needed to give verification of your profits to Alaska. Save your tickets or some other verification for you and your wards.
- You may go with your companion on a suitable nonappearance however you should be generally qualified for a profit. Your mate should be qualified for a profit with the goal for you to get a profit.
PFD Contact Information:
For more information send a mail to PO Box 110462. Juneau, AK 99811-0462. Fax:(907) 465-3470.