Assistance to Login, Apply, Register your Mercury Mastercard Account:
If you want a basic credit card with no annual fee, then the Mercury Mastercard is a great option for you. This credit card service was started in 2018, so it is a relative newcomer to the credit card scene. Mercury Mastercard emanates from the First Bank & Trust. This card is an ideal option for those who have a bad credit history in the past. This mid-tier credit card is targeted towards people with a credit score ranging from 550 to 650.
Benefits of Mercury Mastercard:
These are some of the following benefits that you will get with the Mercury Mastercard.
- Mercury Card does not charge any annual fees.
- It comes with a good Annual Percentage Rate.
- You will get the $0 fraud accountability.
- Only pre-approved customers can apply for the Mercury Mastercard. It makes it easy and simple to receive a credit card. Within 10 days after making the application, you will get the Mercury Credit Card.
How to Login at Mercury Mastercard Account:
In order to manage your Mercury Mastercard, pay your bill, or check the payment history, you must have to log in to your account. To log in to your card account, you will require your registered username and password. You can easily access your Mercury Mastercard account by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.mercurycards.com.
- As you click on the above-mentioned link, you will see the login section on the homepage.
- There, on the required spaces, simply input your registered username and password.
- To save your login credentials on the given fields, simply check the Remember Me box.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Sign In button.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your account.
How Can You Register for Mercury Mastercard Online Access?
If you are a new user, then you must have to register for the Mercury Mastercard online access. You will require card details, SSN, and birth date to register your online access. You can follow these simple instructions below to register for the Mercury Mastercard online access:
- You have to visit the official website of Mercury Mastercard by clicking on this link www.mercurycards.com
- Then, under the Sign In section, simply select the Register for Online Access.
- You have to provide your Card or Account Number, the last 4 digits of SSN, and the birth month and year.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, select the Proceed button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to register for online access.
How to Recover Forgotten Username of Mercury Mastercard:
You will require your username to access the Mercury Mastercard account. You can follow these simple instructions to recover your forgotten username:
- You have to visit this link www.mercurycards.com
- Then, under the Sign In button, you have to select the Forgot Your Username option.
- Provide your Mercury Mastercard number, last 4 digits of SSN, and birth date.
- After entering all the necessary details, you just need to click on the Proceed option.
- Then, follow the on-screen guideline to recover your forgotten username.
Also Read: Login to your Wawa Credit Card Account
How to Reset Forgotten Password of Mercury Mastercard:
The password is the most confidential credential while login in at Mercury Mastercard. But, for any reason, if you forgot or lost your account password, then follow these steps below:
- You need to go to this link www.mercurycards.com
- Then, there on the login section, you have to click on the Forgot Your Password.
- You have to provide your Username or Email Address and the last four digits of your SSN.
- After providing all the required credentials, you have to click on the Reset Password.
- Then, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your forgotten password.
How to Apply for Mercury Mastercard:
If you have a Mercury Mastercard mail offer, then you can follow these instructions to apply for the card:
- You have to visit the official website of Mercury Mastercard at www.mercurycards.com
- Then, from the homepage, you need to click on the Respond to Mail Offer.
- There, you have to provide the Reservation Code and Last 4 Digits of SSN.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the Apply Today option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for Mercury Mastercard.
How to Activate your Mercury Mastercard:
Once you receive your Mercury Mastercard, you must have to activate your card. To activate your credit card, you can follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.mercurycards.com
- Then, provide your card number, last 4 digits of SSN, and your birth month and year.
- After entering the required details, simply click on the Proceed option.
- Then, follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Mercury Mastercard.
How to Pay Your Mercury Mastercard Bill:
These are the following methods that you can choose to pay your Mercury Mastercard bill. You can choose any of these methods below to pay your card bill.
Pay by Online:
If you have already registered for the Mercury Mastercard online access, then you can easily pay your bill online.
- You have to visit the Mercury Mastercard website.
- For direct access to the website, you can simply click on this link www.mercurycards.com
- Then, log in to your account with your registered login credentials.
- After you logged in to your credit card account, you can make the payment for your credit card bill easily.
Pay by Phone:
You can also make your payment for your Mercury Mastercard bill over the phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 866-686-2158 and follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment.
Pay by Mail:
You can also choose to pay your credit card bill using the mail service. You have to send your bill payment to this address below:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Those who like to make the payment using the overnight payment can use this address below:
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711
Mercury Mastercard Contact Info:
If you face any issue while login at your Mercury Mastercard, you can contact the customer service department at:
PO Box 84064,
Columbus GA 31908