How to View Target Employee Schedule :
Target Employee Schedule is an online portal developed by the Target retail store company for its employees. If you are working at the Target Corporation then you can sign into the workday portal in order to access work-related data.
You can enter the employee schedule webpage at the Target Team Member Services website. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to access their employee schedule, Target pay & benefits, leave records, update personal information, view pay statements, and manage career details.
Target Employee Portal Overview :
With the advent of the employee login platform, it has been much easier for employees to access their work-related data online. You can sign in using any internet-connected device such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet. The user simply needs to remember their login credentials to sign in without any hassle.
Once logged in the user will be able to access they manage personal and career information, view pay statements, access pay stubs, sign up for employee benefits, and employee total well-being information.
Read the guide below for a simple walkthrough of the Target Employee Portal login. You can also find further information such as account recovery.
How to Log into Target Employee Schedule :
- In order to sign in open the wd5.myworkday.com/target
- As the webpage opens there is a login section at the top right.
- Once you have located it enter the Login ID in the respective space.
- Type in the Password in the box below.
- Click ‘Login’ button and you will be taken ahead to the account management console.
Forgot Password :
- In case the user has forgotten their password they must open the wd5.myworkday.com/target
- As the webpage opens there is a login widget towards the right.
- Locate it then click on ‘Forgot Password?’ link just below the login button.
- Now a new page labelled ‘Reset your Password’ opens.
- Enter the Login ID in the blank space there and click ‘Submit’.
- Once your identity is confirmed you will be able to recover password.
Change Password :
- To change your Target Employee Schedule account password open the wd5.myworkday.com/target
- Next look at the top right side of the screen and there is a login section.
- Click on ‘Change Password?’ link below it.
- A new website opens that has a section at the right reading ‘Change your account password’.
- Select whether you are on a Target provided laptop.
- Next you must provide the following information:
- Login id
- Current or temporary password
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Tap ‘Submit’ button below and your password will be changed.
Also Read : Access to My PrimeMail Account
How to Log into Target Pay and Benefits :
- To sign in to your pay and benefits account, open the www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- On the next page click on the ‘Team Members’ button which is at the center of the screen.
- Now you will be directed to the main login screen.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the blank spaces.
- Click the ‘Log On’ button below and you will be signed in.
Forgot User ID or Password :
- If you have forgotten your login credentials open the www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- Proceed to the main login screen by select ‘Team Members’ button there.
- Now look below the login section there and you will find a link that reads ‘Forgot your User ID or Password’.
- Click on it and a new screen opens that asks you to enter your personal identification.
- Provide last 4 digits of SSN and birth date there.
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you can reset your credentials.
At the bottom line we hope you have signed into your employee schedule account. If you are a first time user you can sign in using your temporary password. For assistance one can call the corporate help desk on 612-304-6073.