Birch Connect Customer Account Login
Birch communication, now Fusion, provides its customers with a self-service portal, called BirchConnect, to log into their online account and access the services offered by BirchConnect. It is the fastest way for the users to view statements, pay the bills, receive paperless billings, check the status of an order, receive the invoice, manage their services, modify the account service and much more over the web day and night anytime anywhere at their convenience.
How to Log In Birch Connect Account Online
In order to access the Birch Connect service, the customers must be registered as an Administrative Contact and keep their BirchConnect Login credentials handy. Then, they can follow the guide provided below and log in to their Birch Connect Account online.
- Visit BirchConnectCustomer Login Portal at www.birchconnect.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields located at the left-hand side of the login page with accurate information.
- The “Remember Me” box will be checked by default. Uncheck it if you are on a public, shared or not trusted device,
- Click the green “Log into my account” button to enter the Birch Connect system.
Remember, if you are not set up as an administrative Contact, you need to contact the Administrator at your company, usually the owner or the person who pay the bills, and ask them to add you as a valid contact.
How to Reset BirchConnect Account Password
The users who are unable to access their account in BirchConnect as they forgot its password, will need to click the “Retrieve password” link found next to the login information entry fields at the first page of the BirchConnectCustomer Login portal.
Then enter the contact email address linked to yourBirchConnectaccount. An email with a reset link will be sent to you to that address. Click the link and follow the prompts to create a new password for your BirchConnectaccount.
How to Set Up Auto Pay Online in BirchConnect
BirchConnect Account holders have an easy option to pay their bills online by signing up for AutoPay. It is a convenient, hassle-free way to make payments electronically where the bills to automatically be paid from your chosen checking or savings account. For enrolling in AutoPay, you can follow the steps provided below.
Go to BirchConnect Login Portal, www.birchconnect.com
- Login to your BirchConnect Account with the appropriate login credentials
- Click on “My Billing” at the top middle of the page
- Click on the “Edit” link in the ‘Billing Preferences’ section
- Select “Yes” for ‘Would you like to pay your bill automatically?’
- Add a bank account and provide its related information such as Name on Account, Account Number, Routing Number, and Account Type.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Check the “I have read and agree to the automatic payment policy” box and click on “Save Changes” to finish the procedure.
After the autoplay setting up process is done, your account will be drafted on the due date of your invoice. Note that, by signing up for auto pay, you will also be enrolled for online paperless billing.
Also Read : How To Online Login In AT & T Account
Birch Communication is a leading American provider of integrated cloud solutions offering IP-based communication, network broadband, and IT services to small, medium, large, enterprise and wholesale business customers in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. The company was formed in 1996 as Access Integrated Network in the wake of 1996 Telecommunication Act. Currently, Birch is acquired by Fusion Telecommunication.
BirchConnect Contact Information
Birch customers experiencing an issue with their account access or interruption with the service can call the Birch Customer Care and Tech Support at (866) 424-5100.
For sales inquiries, you can dial (866) 424-5144 to speak with a Sales Representative.