How to Enter Food Network Mexican Foodie Getaway Sweepstakes
About Food Network
Food Network is an American pay television channel. It is owned by the Discovery, Inc and Nexstar Media Group. This channel was launched on November 22, 1993. It serves worldwide. Headquarter of this company is located in New York City, New York, United States. According to September 2018, 91 million households receive Food Network in the United States.
Enter Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes
Food Network organizes a Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes for the residents of the United States. In order to take part in this program, your age has 18 years or older than that. Here you can also win some exciting prizes.
Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes Rewards
The winners can win a trip for two people to stay at the Mahekal Beach Resort in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. The trip includes a five-day, four-night stay for two people at Mahekal Beach Resort. You will also get including daily breakfast and choice of either daily lunch or dinner. Experience Mayan Culinary Casita for two people. Exclusive dinner for two at Toes in the Sand. Along with this, you will also get a $1,000 check for your travel expenses. The total retail value for all the prizes is $3,500.
Eligibility to Take Part in Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes
- You have to legal resident of the 48 contiguous states and the district of Columbia.
- Your age has to be 18 years or older than that.
- Employees of Food Network and their family members are not eligible for this program.
How to Take Part in the Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes
Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway Sweepstakes starting August 29, 2017, at 12.01 A.M. ET, and it ends on October 9, 2017, at 11.59 P.M. ET. You need a computer device, to take part in this program. It is very easy to take part in this program. You just need to follow these instructions to submit the entry form.
- First, you have to visit www.foodnetwork.com/mexicosweeps
- Then, enter your first name.
- Enter the last name.
- Then, enter your address.
- Enter address 2.
- Enter your city name.
- Choose the state from the list and enter the zip code.
- Enter your email.
- If you list to receive some information, then click on the Yes option.
- After that, you just have to click on the Submit button.
Food Network Mexican Foodie Gateway is sponsor by Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019.
Food Network Corporation Office:
The Home of Food Network
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011