Take Part in Life Sweepstakes and Get a Chance to Win PCH $7,000 for a Week
Publishers Clearing House does not delay to amaze the public with a constant giveaway in the form of mega prizes. PCH is offering No. 1830 Giveaway – A –Week-For-Life Super Prize that sanctions the participants to win weekly prizes for a lifetime without making any purchase needed. Taking part in this contest is simple and easy and multiple entries are permitted. So without any delay participate in the sweepstake to amaze yourself every week.
- PCH is giving an opportunity to its customers to take part in a sweepstake through the No. 1830 Giveaway in the form of $7,000 A-Week-For-Life Super Prize
- Participants must be mandatorily a legitimate resident of US, UK, and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Participants should be a minimum of 18 years of age
- The entrants belonging from Canada can take part in the lucky draw only through mail
- Neither purchase nor payment has to be done regarding buying any magazines to participate in the sweepstake to win it
- Participants may participate multiple times by mail
- Online entry is restricted to only one time each day for each person
- In case a lucky winner has not yet received the grand prize during the specific tenure, there is still a scope to win a whopping $1,000,000 Super Prize
- The last date to participate in the lucky draw is 18th November 2018 till 11.59 p.m. ET
- Still, a second chance would be provided to enter the lucky draw till 26th November 2018
- By participating in the lucky draw, the lucky winners would get an opportunity to win a jaw-dropping $7000 weekly mega prize for the entire life.
- PCH offers incredibly enormous prizes that anybody would love to grab it
- A PCH prize is for a lifetime
Apart from the advantages/benefits, there are some shortcomings of the sweepstake too. Please have a quick glance at the following points before proceeding.
- Publishers Clearing House is very well reputed and hence its lucky draw is extremely sought after. As a result, the chances to win the lucky draw are quite low-slung.
- The possibility of winning a Powerball bonanza is mere 292.2 million to one person
- One thing must be kept in mind that to play Powerball, entrants have to pay money, which inherently hikes the risk
- One more drawback of PCH lucky draw is about the entry process. It consists of various pages of commercials and offers as well.
- Participants may receive a big amount of redundant emails
- It is worthy to read out the instructions prior to approving to enter
Steps to Participate in the Sweepstake:
- Participants are requested to visit www.pch.com/actnow
- Provide the activation code comprised of 2 letters and 3 numbers
- Then click on “Submit Code”
- The written correspondence address is 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11053-4016
- Click on the “Begin” option to sign up
- Provide the requisite information in the blank sections
- Click on the “Continue” button to move ahead
- As soon as the registration process is accomplished, entrants may log in to take part in the lucky draw by providing their valid email ID along with its password
- As soon as the login process is finished, the entrants would be allotted a SuperPrize Number in the PCH headquarters when the timely entry of the entrants is been receipted
- When any one of the numbers gets matched with the one as assigned to any of the participants by PCH weekly, he/she will be the lucky winner
- The name of the lucky winner will be intimated by the mail or personally
- Grand prize will include a jaw-dropping $7000 per week for a lifetime
- There will be a second prize too (provided in case the winning number is not returned) that will include $1,000,000
Also Read: Kroger Feedback Survey
Precautionary Steps Against Scams:
It is always better to prevent yourself than a cure before a mishap occurs. The con artists can very effortlessly take undue advantage of the fact that PCH mega prizes always appeal to the mass. So be alert and attentive to protect yourself from the trap of scams by learning some common information and taking effective actions.
- The customers who didn’t take part can in no way win the sweepstake
- Valid lucky draws do not need winners to make any kind of payments to demand prizes
- Bogus checks may be sent via email to the customers
- Counterfeit email ID and numbers may be used by con artists
To Protect Yourself from Scam like this, Follow the Given Instructions:
- In case a customer receives a prize statement and is not sure whether it is real or fake, just simply dial up 1-877-379-337 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the methods of contacting the authority are not reachable then visit info.pch.com for assistance
Last but not least, visit www.pch.com/actnow each day to get a chance to grab the mega prize. Godspeed everyone!
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a US-based international leading direct dealer. It was established in the year 1953. The main business of PCH is to sell consumer commodities and magazines. The company is well reputed for its Prize Patrol. It has been awarding its customers with more than $227 million in prizes. The company has also been dedicatedly committed to several charitable routines.
- PCH Official Site – pch.com
- PCH Sweepstakes Official Rules – http://rules.pch.com/viewrulesfacts?mailid=2013OctTVPC1CTLREG
- PCH Sweepstakes Winner List – pch.com/winnerscircle