www.medmaxfinance.com – Apply For MedMax Finance Program Online
How to apply for the MedMaxFinance program
Today medical expense has skyrocketed from the last decades and it can ruin your family savings. Medical expenses may come at an inconvenient moment of your life and making it very difficult to make full payments. So, MedMaxFinace comes here, you can get a loan from MedMaxFinance, allowing you to make your medical expenses. They offer you 6 months of finance with 0% interest on each new charge, you can extend your payment over a more manageable period.
What is MedMaxFinance Loan program:
- MedMaxFinance is a medical expense loan program
- It can help you to manage expenses which are not covered by your insurance company
- You can add new treatment expenses to your MedMaxFinance account even if you are still making payments on your original account
- Each new treatment expenses will be interest-free for the first 6 months.
- This program will help you to manage your medical expenses while allowing you to keep your money grow in your savings accounts.
Note– Before applying for an account, be very sure that the MedMaxFinance program applies to your Healthcare provider.
MedMaxFinance program Participating healthcare provider:
Participating Hospital –
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
- BayCare Alliant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- North Bay Hospital
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-North
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
Participating in Imaging centers –
- BayCare Life Management- Clearwater
- BayCare Life Management- St Petersburg
- BayCare Life Management- Tampa
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Bardmoor
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Big Bend
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Carillon
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Hampton Lakes
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Hyde Park
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Martin Luther King (Main Diagnostic)
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – St. Anthony’s
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Trinity
- BayCare Outpatient Imaging – Van Dyke
- Carlisle Imaging Center – BayCare Outpatient Imaging
- St. Anthony’s PETCT Center – BayCare Outpatient Imaging
- Susan Cheek Needler Breast Center – BayCare Outpatient Imaging
Who is eligible to apply for MedMaxFinance program:
- The applicant must be 18 years old at the time of participating.
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
How to apply for MedMaxFinance program through online:
- To, apply for MedMaxFinance program online, you could visit the following page www.medmaxfinance.com
- Now, click on “Apply Now”
- After that, you will be required to enter the following details
Select the provider
Social security number
- And, click “Continue” to process further
- Thereafter, you need to provide all the necessary information required to enroll yourself for this program.
How to apply for MedMaxFinance program through telephone:
- To, apply for this program through phone, you could reach to their customer representative, dial
- They will ask you about your medical history and personal and financial information.
- After successful enrollment to this program, you will be acknowledged
How to apply for MedMaxFinance program through postal mail:
- To, apply for MedMaxFinance program through the mail, you could write to their coordinator at the following address
PO Box 20208 Tampa,
- You are required to send your demographic details along with your current or medical history, etc.
- They will acknowledge you if they need any further information and confirmed to you about your successful enrollment to this program.
How to login to your MedMaxFinance account:
- To, login to your MedMaxFinance account, you could visit the following page www.medmaxfinance.com
- Now, click on “log in”
- Thereafter, you need to enter your username and password and click “Submit”
- After login to your account, you can manage your account too.
How to reset your MedMaxFinance account password:
- To, reset your account password, you could visit the following webpage www.medmaxfinance.com
- Now, click on “log in”
- Here, you need to click on “Forgot password” which is located just below the password field.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your username and email id and click “Submit”
- Now, login to your email and click on the link provide by MedMaxFinance to reset your account password
- Follow the instruction carefully to reset your account password.
Also Read : How To Pay Franciscan Alliance Payments
How to pay online and add a new charge to your MedMaxFinance account:
- To, add a new charge and pay your bills online, you could visit the following page www.medmaxfinance.com
- Now, click on “Pay online”
- The cardholder needs to login to their account by entering your username and password
- And click “Submit”
- After login, you can pay your bills online and also can add a new charge.
In case if you need any assistance regarding their program and their participating healthcare provider, you can contact MedMaxFinance through the following procedure
How to contact MedMaxFinance:
- You can contact them by visiting their online customer support page www.medmaxfinance.com
- You can reach to them over the phone via customer care representative, dial
- You can reach to them via postal mail also, write to the at the following address
P.O. Box 20208
Tampa, FL 33622-0208
- You can submit your queries through their on-site mailbox.
- And, last but not least you can email them at,
Reference – www.medmaxfinance.com