Publix My Health Toolkit Login
My Health Toolkit members can access their account online with the My Publix Health Plan portal get the adequate technical support and assistance. The web portal enables the users to log in to their account and access the personalized version of the tool and all the information related to their health plan, insurance, coverage, policies and more.
My Health Toolkit helps the users understand their health plan benefits by providing the online resources, tools, information so that the consumers can easily manage their health as well as their families. It also facilitates them to shop for cost and quality care and improve their overall health and wellness.
Log in to My Health Toolkit
The existing members can access their Publix Health Plan by logging into their My Health Toolkit account from their computer, mobile, tablet or any device having an internet connection to stay connected whenever they want. The process can be initiated by following the steps below:
- Visit the Publix Health Plan site at http://www.mypublixhealthplan.com
- My Health Toolkit Member login tab can be found the right side of the page.
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your Toolkit Account.
- Click the “Login” button to enter your account.
The members, who have forgotten their login credentials and cannot be able to log in or access their account, can recover the username or reset the password. For that, they need to-
- Click the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” link, located at the My Health Toolkit Member login tab under the Login and register button.
- You will be directed to the Login Help page. Enter your Insurance Card Number and Date of birth in the specific field provided on the page and click “Continue” to initiate the recovery process.
- If you need more technical help, dial 877-274-1715
Register for My Health tool Account
If you don’t have a My Health Toolkit Account, fill up an online registration form to create one. The process is easy and simple; just keep your insurance card handy to get the necessary information during the registration.
- Go to the Publix Health Plan page at www.mypublixhealthplan.com.
- Click the “Register Now” next to the “Login” button under the Member login My Health Toolkit tab.
- Enter your Insurance Card Number and Date of birth in the space provided on the page to begin the registration process.
- Click “Continue” and follow the onscreen instruction to create your profile.
For Technical Support
The users, who need assistance for technical support or have technical issues or questions to use the website, click the “Technical support” link located at the bottom section of the Publix Health Plan Homepage and provide the information listed below:
- Phone Number
- Best time to contact
- The area you are having trouble with
- Type of browser you are using
- Operating System you are using
- Mention if you have your pop-up blocker turned off
- Type your questions/concern
Submit your technical issue and you will be responded within one business day.
For immediate assistance, call 877-274-1715.
To reach the Publix Corporate Office
3300 Publix Corporate Pkwy,
Lakeland, FL 33811-3311
Phone Number: 863-688-1188