Guidelines for Peardeck Login at www.peardeck.com/join
In this article, we will explain the login requirements and steps to enroll with Pear Deck. Join Pd is the log-in section of Pear Deck, through which you can get access to the teacher’s and the student’s online accounts. You will get three methods to join the classes, first by using the code, next by your email address, and the third using the joining link shared with you. Let’s know more about the online classes at Pear Deck, but before you jump right in, let’s take a look at some information about this site.
What is Pear Deck
Pear Deck can be regarded as a tool that allows teachers and students to connect in online classes, and attend live presentations. Once you are on Pear Deck, it will be the responsibility of the teacher to create a presentation just after logging into the online account, and send the link to the students who will join the class. This is one of the popular tools used widely in the USA. The site can be operated by its official website, which is joinpd.com.
It seems a dynamic and handy tool for the students, in the stage of their social and personal learning. Pear Deck helps students to create a positive learning attitude and provides an easy way of learning straightway from their homes. If you have never attended any classes on Pear Deck, and you have no idea on how to use the platform, we will guide you through the complete information below.
Create an Account on Pear Deck
- When you are using Pear Deck, you can begin with the online or Google slides. You can login to your Microsoft 365 or the Google account. Let’s proceed with the account creation at Pear Deck using the www.peardeck.com/join website.
- Firstly, visit the official website joinpd.com and click on the “Teacher Login” tab.
- You will be then asked to choose from Google or Microsoft.
- Next choose the option. For Google you have to select your email ID, and follow the page instructions.
- If you choose Microsoft, you have to login with the required details and you will be logged in.
- Later, when you proceed with the account creation, you have to enter the school code / Postcode of your school, or search the name of your school, by entering the first few letters, if you do not find the name of your school, do not worry, enter any 5 digits and click “Next.”
- Now you can start the latest version of the Pear Deck, add-on by simply following further options.
Join The Pear Deck Presentation
- If you are a teacher, you need to create your account and then create a presentation using the www.peardeck.com/join
- Then click on the Join a Season tab.
- Or directly go to joinpd.com page for online class.
- A teacher can restrict the changes or any kind of modification to the answers provided by the student, so that teacher can track the progress of the student.
How to Get Pear Deck Join Code
- You will need the pass-code to join a session on Pear Deck. Check out the below steps:
- On your browser add the website joinpd.com or go to the joinpd.com/join
- Next at top right side of the page click on ‘Join a session’ tab.
- Now enter the join presentation number with 5 digit code
- Remember the code will have an expiry date of 4 days.
- You may also register with your registered email ID.
Pear Deck Customer Help
If you are looking for troubleshoot login issues, or any other payment related problems, you have to contact the customer help department of Pear Deck.
To contact the customer service department take a look at the below details:
Contact Number: 319-209-5165.
Fax Number: 424-277-8212.
Write to the below address
2030 E Maple Avenue, Suite 100.
El Segundo, CA 90245.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Use Pear Deck Without A School?
Even if you are not associated with a school, you have to login with the online account at joinpd.com. You must have accounts in Microsoft 365 or Google. You can use your personal, professional or educational email.
- How Long Is The Free Trial For Pear Deck?
The free trial is for 60 days. You will get it for free, and after that you can wish to continue only with a payment or you can stop using the services. But please note that, after you have used the free trial you cannot use it again. However, you can get the free 60 day service with a new email.
- How Can I Get The Joinpd Code?
You will get the code, the moment your teacher has made the presentation and shared it with you.
- How Can I Join Join Pd Com?
You will get three methods to join the classes, first by using the code, next by your email address and the third using the joining link shared to you.
- What If I Do Not Have To Join Pd.Com Code?
You can enter any 5 digit code for instance and check the dashboard.
- Is There A Free Version Of Pear Deck?
if you are a student, you can join the session your teacher has created. She or he will share the code with you and upon entering the code into “Join a Session” tab, you can get connected with the class. This is a freemium service, but if you are a teacher you can always opt for the premium version.
This is almost everything you can get from Pear Deck, and you can join if you are a teacher or a student. For better online classes you can join Pear Deck. If you face any issues joining the platform, you can easily get in touch with the customer service.