Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company, located in North Carolina. This financial company is located in December 2019, which is the result of the merger of BB&T and SunTrust Banks. They serve more than 2,781 branches across the 15 states and Washington D.C. Truist provides consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. As of June 2021, it is one of the largest banks in the United States by assets.
How to Activate Your Truist Debit and Credit Card:
If you have the Trust Debit and Credit Card, then you have to activate them first. You can easily activate your Truist Card by following these simple instructions below:
If you want to activate your Truist Debit and Credit Card, you have to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.truist.com/mynewdebitcard.
- Then, enter your card number, expiration date, security code, zip code, and SSN or TIN.
- You have to select the I’m not a robot to pass the robot check.
- After providing all the necessary details on the given fields, select the Activate button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Truist Card.
You can also activate your Truist Debit and Credit Card over your phone. To activate your card, you have to dial 1-844-487-8478 from your registered mobile number. After calling on this number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to successfully activate your Truist Card.
Debit Cards Offered by Truist:
These are the following debit cards offered by Truist:
Personal Debit Card:
It is easy, fast, and secure to use a Truist personal debit card. It gives you access to your funds, all in one card. Plus, it provides peace of mind with their built-in account monitoring for suspicious spending. Here are some of the benefits that you will get with this personal debit card:
- Mobile wallet capabilities
- Contactless chip technology
- No charge for replacement
Delta SkyMiles Debit Card:
The Delta SkyMiles debit card is one of the best travel debit cards. Here, you can earn 1 mile in rewards for every $2 you spend with this Delta SkyMiles Debit Card. These reward miles never expire and can be redeemed for cash, travel, and seat upgrades. However, there is a $95 annual fee that may be reduced. You will get the following benefits with your Delta SkyMiles Debit Card:
- You will receive 5,000 bonus miles after your first qualifying purchase.
- Earn more miles on direct Delta purchases such as tickets and in-flight purchases.
- You can redeem your miles for seat upgrades, Award Travel, Delta Sky Club membership, Delta Gift Cards, Delta Vacation Packages, and more.
- Your reward miles don’t expire.
Credit Cards Offered by Truist:
Truist provides several credit cards to their customers. Here are some of the credit cards offered by the Truist:
Enjoy Cash Credit Card:
This is a zero annual fee credit card and provides several rewards to its users. You will get 3% cashback on gas, 2% on utilities and groceries, and 1% on all the other purchases. Also, there will be no intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months from the date of your account opening.
Also Read: Manage your Dicks Credit Card Account Online
Enjoy Travel Credit Card:
This is a travel reward credit card that comes with a $0 annual fee. You will get 2x miles for every $1 spent on airfare, hotels, and car rentals. Get 1x miles for every $1 spent on all the other eligible purchases. Also, there is an intro APR/offer of 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days after account opening.
Future Credit Card:
If you are looking for a low-rate credit card, then this card is a good option. This credit card has the 0% intro APR for 15 months after your account opening on purchases, 0% intro APR for 15 months after account opening on balance transfers made within first 90 days after account opening.
How to Sign In at Your Truist Online Banking Account
In order to manage your Truist Debit or Credit Card, you have to log in to your account. You can follow these simple instructions below to access the Trust Online Banking account:
- Firstly, you have to go to this link www.truist.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Truist website.
- You have to select the Sign In option, from the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Then, enter your registered User ID and Password on the given spaces.
- After entering your registered login credentials in the given spaces, select the Sign In option.
- If your entering login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Truist Card account.
Truist Contact Info:
If you face any problem while activating your Truist Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 844-4TRUIST (844-487-8478)
Outside the United States: +1-910-914-8250