www.walmart.com – Apply For Walmart Credit Card Online
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
If you wish to obtain the Walmart Credit Card then you must open the website of the Synchrony Bank. Walmart is amongst the largest departmental stores in the United States. It has millions of customers who look forward to finding the required items at the Walmart retail store chains. If you are a regular customer at the Walmart then the MasterCard would sound pretty useful.
The departmental store chain issues the credit card which can be used for tons of perks at the Walmart stores. If you frequently walk in a Walmart store you would surely find the services there handy. The credit card would add a lot to your ease and comfort of shopping. It has plenty of useful advantages which enhance your shopping experience. Read on for a guide to the Walmart Credit Card Application and also find a detailed overview of the card.
What is the Walmart Credit Card?
The Walmart Credit Card has been issued by Walmart Inc. in partnership with the Synchrony Financial. If you are someone who frequently visits the Walmart stores can get the credit card to ease their purchases at the departmental store chain. Walmart accepts a wide range of payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Yet the Walmart Credit Card is one of the most preferred payment options amongst these.
The credit card is functional and can be used to pay at Murphy USA Gas Stations and Walmart. The credit card could also be handy for those who regularly fill at the gas stations as well as shop at Walmart. As per our analysis of the credit card we found that it has a decent usage option when used for shopping at Walmart.com or Walmart retail stores. Anyone who spends a lot on shopping could gain cash backs along with other offers at Walmart.
Types of Walmart Credit Cards
There are two types of Walmart Credit Cards. Both are similar yet have distinctive features. Let’s discuss them in detail:
Walmart Credit Card– The credit card is a store credit card which is accepted at Walmart retails stores as well as Walmart online stores. One can also use the card at Murphy USA Gas Station and Sam’s Club.
Walmart MasterCard– Walmart MasterCard is backed by the U.S. Bank and has pretty much featured. You can enjoy rewards and use the credit card at any destination where MasterCard is accepted.
What are the Benefits of the Walmart Credit Card
The Walmart Credit Card offers great benefits. You can have a nice time using the card at Walmart.com or any Walmart location. Read on for a detailed benefit of the credit card.
- Using the credit card you can get 3% cash back on a purchase at the Walmart.com. The discounts also include items from the store.
- You get a 2% discount on using the card for purchases at the Murphy USA and Walmart gas stations.
- There is a 1% cash back on all other purchases including the Walmart stores and brick mortar Walmart stores.
- The credit card company charges a $0 annual fee for usage.
- You get online account management features and benefits.
- Individuals can save 3% on shopping at Walmart, Grocery pickup purchases.
Requirements to Apply for the Walmart Credit Card
In order to grab the Walmart Credit Card you need to meet the following requirements:
- The individual must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a valid SSN or ITIN
- Have a good credit score.
How to Apply
- To apply open the application page of the Walmart Credit Card. www.walmart.com then go to the menu after that click ‘Credit Card’.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Apply Now’ section at the top right.
- Click on the next icon there and you will be taken to the next page. Read the important notice to the Walmart Customers and click on the blue ‘Accept’ button.
- For application, you need to fill out the personal information form which appears on the next page.
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- City & State
- Primary phone
- Select type
- Alternate phone
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN/ITIN
- Annual Net Income
- Hit ‘Continue’ and it will take you to the next page.
How to Check Application Status
For checking application status the individual can call on 1-877-969-3668.
However, usually, the credit card application page displays the application results at the time of submission.
How to Activate Card
Activate via Phone
- You can activate the credit card through phone by calling on 1-877-362-5952.
- You need to press 1 for card inquiries.
- Next press #
- Provide the phone number and Social Security number to activate the card.
How to Log into Walmart Credit Card
- If you wish to sign in to your Walmart Credit Card account open the login page. www.walmart.com/creditlogin
- The website of the Synchrony Bank will open.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the respective boxes and click ‘Secure Login’.
Forgot User ID
- Click on the ‘Find User ID’ link on the login widget.
- To find user id enter the card number and ZIP Code.
- In order to reset the password open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password’ link at the bottom right of the sign in section.
- Enter the user id.
- You can now select a new password and return back to the login section.
Also Read : City National Bank Online Account Access
How to Register
- Open the Walmart Credit Card login page and click on the ‘Register’ button below.
- A registration page opens.
- Enter the card number and billing zip code in the white boxes.
- Hit continue and you can set up online access.
The Walmart Credit Card is a decent choice for Walmart shoppers. It is easy to apply if you meet the low line of requirements of the credit card. We hope that the guide above is helpful to you.