Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Application :
Indigo Card allows the pre-selected customers to respond to their mail offer over the web and complete the Indigo Platinum MasterCard online application. Accepting the mail offer invitation and applying for the card online is very simple and easy. Upon approval, you can enjoy all the benefits and services of Indigo Mastercard and start building a good credit record through on-time payments.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online :
Currently, Indigo MasterCard offers only the pre-qualified pre-selected members to apply for an Indigo Platinum MasterCard Credit Card. The card is specially designed for customers with less than perfect credit.
If you received a mail offer from Indigo Mastercard inviting you to apply for the card and you want to accept it, you can respond to the mailer. And then complete the application online. To accept the offer online and initiate the application, you can take the following steps.
- Visit Indigo Mastercard – Invitation by Mail Offer webpage at www.indigoapply.com
- Or, you can go to the main Indigo Card website at www.indigocard.com and click the “Apply” button located just below the ‘Received a Mail Offer’ in the middle of your screen.
- Entering the designated page, type the 12-digit Invitation Number from your invitation letter and the 5-digit zip code in their fields.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to initiate the application.
To Find Indigo Platinum MasterCard Offer Online :
Have a problem finding the Offer Code in your Invitation letter? For that, you need to click the “Find your code here” link next to ‘Don’t have one?’ above the card image on the Indigo Mastercard – Invitation by Mail Offer webpage at www.indigoapply.com. Then, submit the following details before you hit the “Find Offer” button.
- First Name Last Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- And Zip Code
Upon submission, if your information matches with your Indigo MasterCard pre-screened data, you will be provided your invitation number and other details of your offer mail. With that, you can start your Indigo MasterCard application.
As a pre-screened member, some of the fields of your online application will be auto-filled with your information. Hence, you need not much time to finish the procedure and get an instant response within a minute. If approved, your new Indigo MasterCard Credit Card will arrive within 14 business days.
If you do not receive the card within 21 days after being approved, you will need to contact the Indigo MasterCard Lost or Stolen department as soon as possible.
How to Pre-Qualify for Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online :
Even if you have not received an invitation mailer, you can always see if you pre-qualify for an Indigo Platinum MasterCard Credit Card. Anyone interested to establish or rebuild their credit and fulfill the following eligibility requirements can submit their pre-qualification form to apply for the Indigo MasterCard online.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Eligibility Requirements :
- Must be in at the age of majority in their respective state (18 years old, 19 in Alabama)
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Not have had an Indigo MasterCard account charged off due to delinquency
- Have a valid US physical address and IP address
- Meet additional credit qualification criteria including income, debt, identity verification requirements.
Also Read : Capital One Credit Card Activation Guide
Pre-Qualify Steps :
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is ideal for those with less than perfect credit. So, if you have limited, bad, or even no credit, you can still apply for the card. In fact, by making a regular on-time payment, you can build a good payment record and demonstrate the kind of financial responsibility that will help evaluate your creditworthiness in the future. But, before applying, you must pre-qualify for the Indigo Mastercard. Do not worry; it would not affect your credit score. For fast pre-qualification, you can
- Go to the Indigo Card website at www.indigocard.com and click on the “Pre-qualify Now” button from the left-hand side.
- If you are on the Indigo Mastercard – Invitation by Mail Offer webpage, www.indigoapply.com scroll down to the bottom and click the “See if you’re pre-qualified for a personal credit card” link.
- Enter your Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number in their respective fields.
- Review the full terms and conditions, and other important details of the offer by selecting the respective link.
- Click the “Pre-Qualify Now” button at the end.
After you submit the pre-qualification form, you will get results within minutes based on your credit profile. If you are unable to match the criteria required for Indigo Platinum MasterCard, you will have the opportunity to pre-qualify for another credit card.
Once you are pre-approved, you can apply for the Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Offers & Features :
Indigo MasterCard issued by Celtic Bank, based in Salt Lake City, UT, through a partnership with Genesis FS Card Services Inc., is an unsecured credit card. This card is best for people with less than perfect credit to build a positive payment history while enjoying the convenience of a credit card. Here are the key benefits and advantages of having an Indigo MasterCard Credit Card.
- Quick prequalification without any impact on the credit score
- Multiple card design with no extra charge
- No security deposit required
- Chip card technology for security and fraud protection
- Use everywhere Mastercard is accepted online and in-store
- Use for cash advances at many financial institutions
- Monthly reporting to all three major credit bureaus providing the chance to establish a consistent payment record
- Build a good payment history help you to get better rates on mortgage, loans, and other forms of credit.
- Additional benefits like Mastercard ID Theft Protection covering the SSN, email, cards, bank account, online account login credentials, and providing thorough identity monitoring.
- Zero Liability Protection to not be held for unauthorized transactions.
- 24/7 online account management to monitor card activity, view statements, pay bills, check balance, and more
Contact Information :
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-946-9545 (Toll-Free)
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Lost or Stolen Card Report Phone Number: 1-888-260-4532
FAX Number: (888) 325-4717
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 23039
Columbus, GA 31902-3039