How to Apply for Walmart Rewards Card :
Walmart is an America based multinational retail corporation. They operate a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, and discount department stores across the United States. Walmart’s headquarters is located in Bentonville, Arkansas. It was started by Sam Walton in 1962. It also owns the Sam’s Club retail warehouses. As of April 30, 2021, they operate more than 10,526 stores and clubs throughout 24 countries, operate under 48 different names.
Walmart Rewards Card :
The Walmart Rewards Card is a store card, issued by Capital One. It lets the consumers earn lucrative rewards on purchases at Walmart, especially those made online. This card will be a good addition to your wallet if you spend a lot on your discount retailer’s brick.
Benefits of Walmart Rewards Card :
There are a lot of benefits that you can access through the Walmart Rewards Card. You will get the following benefits:
- You can earn 5% of cashback on shopping at Walmart.com with Walmart Pay.
- $0 Fraud liability with the Walmart Rewards Card.
- You can effortlessly lock your card with a few taps if it has been misplaced, stolen, or lost.
How to Apply for Walmart Rewards Card :
It is quite easy to apply for the Walmart Rewards Card. If you have your invitation code, then you can easily apply for the Walmart Rewards Card. You can simply follow these simple steps below to apply for the Walmart Credit Card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.capitalone.com/walmartcardapply.
- Then, you have to provide your reservation number and access code on the required fields.
- You will get your credentials on your offer letter, usually on the bottom portion.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the View Next Step option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process.
Rates and Fees of Walmart Rewards Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase and Quick Cash: The purchase and quick cash APR will be 26.99% depending on the creditworthiness.
- Annual Fee: You don’t have to pay any annual fees on Walmart Rewards Card.
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charging the late payment fees. For the late payment, you have to pay up to $39.
How to Set Up Capital One Account :
In order to manage your Walmart credit card, you must have to set up a Capital One account. From there you can easily make the payment for your credit card and see the transaction history. In order to set up the Capital One online account, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to visit this link walmart.capitalone.com.
- There, you have to click on the Set Up My Account option to proceed further.
- Provide your last name and security number or ITIN and date of birth.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the Get Started option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to set up your online account.
Make Payment for Walmart Credit Card Bill :
There are several methods to pay your Walmart Credit Card bill. You can easily make the payment by following these simple steps below:
Online Payment Method:
The online payment method is a simple and secure method of payment. To make the payment for your Walmart Credit Card bill, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to visit this link walmart.capitalone.com
- There, you need to click on the Sign In option to access your card account.
- Then, on the required fields, you need to provide your username and password.
- To save your username on that device, select the Remember Me box.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the Sign In option.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be logged in to your Walmart card account.
- From there, you can easily make the payment with your Walmart credit card.
Also Read : Eligible Criteria for Sears Mastercard Upgrade
You can also make the payment for your Walmart Credit Card bill over the phone. You have to dial (877) 383-4802 from your phone and enter the last 4 digits of your credit card number. Then, simply follow the automated call service to complete your bill payment.
You can visit any of your Walmart locations, to make the bill payment of Walmart Rewards card. Make sure to bring the payment coupon from your credit card statement, along with the credit card itself. In order to find your nearest Walmart locations, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link www.walmart.com/store/finder.
- There, on the required fields, input your zip code or city, state.
- Then, you have to click on the Set Location option.
- It will show you your nearest Walmart locations, where you can make the payment.
Walmart Contact Info :
If you have any queries, you can visit the help page of Walmart at www.walmart.com/help.