How to Login at CarMax Auto Finance Account :
CarMax is a United State based used vehicle retailer. They mainly operate two business segments, CarMax Sales Operations, and CarMax Auto Finance. The first CarMax retail location was started in September 1993 in Richmond, Virginia. As of May 2021, they serve more than 225 locations. They mainly focused on marketing used vehicles.
Login Benefits of CarMax Auto Finance Account :
- You can easily set up recurring payments or make manual single payments
- Setup your payment reminder emails by login to your account
- You will get receive an online billing statement
- You can easily update your personal information by login into your CarMax Auto Finance account.
How to Register for CarMax Auto Finance Account :
In order to manage your CarMax Auto Finance account, you have to register for an online account. You can make payment, access your statement and account details. You will require few basic details to complete your registration process:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.carmaxautofinance.com.
- There, you need to select the Register Now option for the steps further, or directly go to the www.carmax.com/mycarmax/register page.
- You have to provide your name, zip code, email address, and new password.
- In the next section, provide your account number, last four digits of SSN, and date of birth.
- Make sure to agree to all the terms and conditions very carefully.
- After entering all the necessary details, you need to select the Next button.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen guideline to complete your registration process for the CarMax Auto Insurance account.
Make Payment for CarMax Auto Finance :
These are the following payment methods that you can use to make payment for your CarMax Auto Finance:
Online Payment Method:
Online payment method is the fastest and secure option to make payment for your CarMax Auto Finance. To make the online payment, make sure that you have your login credentials with you:
- You have to visit this link carmax.com/mycarmax.
- Once you click on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page of CarMax Auto Finance.
- Then, on the given spaces, simply input your registered email and password.
- After entering your CarMax account login credentials, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make payment for CarMax Auto Finance.
Make Payment by Mail:
You can use the mail service to make payment for your CarMax Auto Finance. You can choose to send your payment in form of a money order or personal check. Make sure to include your account number on your personal check or money order before sending your payment stub. You can use this following address below to send your payment stub:
CarMax Auto Finance
P.O. Box 6045
Carol Stream, IL, 60197-6045
Also Read : Compass Employee Login
Make Payment by Phone:
You can also make your payment for CarMax Auto Finance over your phone. To make the payment, you have to dial (800) 925-3612 from your phone. After calling the number, you have to follow the on-call guideline to complete your payment.
Pay via Western Union:
You can visit any of your nearest Western Union locations to make your payment. To find out your nearest Western Union, you have to call at (800) 238-5772. To make the payment, you need the city code CarMax, along with the state ode of Georgia. Make sure to include your account number to ensure proper posting.
Pay via MoneyGram Express Payments Service:
Visit any MoneyGram retail agent location to have your payment sent to CarMax. To find out your nearest MoneyGram locations, you have to call at 1-800-MoneyGram. At the agent location, you will require the following details: Receive Code 4645, company name CarMax, city Kennesaw, State GA, and your account number. Your payment will be posted to your account within one full business day.
Carmax Auto Finance Customer Service :
If you have any queries about the CarMax Auto Finance bill payment, then you can contact the customer service department. You can contact the customer service department at:
Phone: (800) 925-3612
Fax: (770) 423-4376
Mon to Fri: 8a-10p, Sat 9a-6p EST
Reference Link :